Concerns about Till becoming WW champion

But bro in order for him to defend it just only once he gotta make weight. He's having a hard time now making weight, his body won't be able to take anymore.
In order for him to defend he has to make weight twice.
(And beat Woodley)

Cart | horse

WW is weak and a Fckng mess since GSP left.
Only one person can fix this.

tumblr_mc0pr0pY2o1qdncs5o1_r2_500.gif

But why can't he just move up now? It just seem like a waste of a shot for other guys.

Well, the fight is in 2 weeks or something isn't it?

He's not turning down a title shot.

He KO's Woodley and he's a star.

Let’s see him win the game of the knife and fork then make weight before you get your panties in a bunch.

This has bad weight cut written all over it with no energy come fight night, or coming in overweight and losing his undeserved crack at the belt.

Can’t make weight? Fuck you. Go up to 185 and quit your bitching.

Let's play the Weight Game...

What is this supposed to prove?

It looks like both feet are on the scale and one foot is lifted partially since he is standing on his toes.

Standing on his tiptoes won't change his weight.
Not sure I understand your question..

The way that he tip toed on the scale and partially lifted his foot as if it would change anything is what's funny.

But bro in order for him to defend it just only once he gotta make weight. He's having a hard time now making weight, his body won't be able to take anymore.
I think it all comes down to his dicipline. If u compare Tills weigh ins vs Cowboy and WB u can see that he came in a little bit leaner for the Cerrone fight.
And, he now has a nutritionist who cooks all his meals so i think he can make the weight couple more times.

I think it all comes down to his dicipline. If u compare Tills weigh ins vs Cowboy and WB u can see that he came in a little bit leaner for the Cerrone fight.
And, he now has a nutritionist who cooks all his meals so i think he can make the weight couple more times.

Hope things get better with the nutritionist. Guy is fun to watch. Just wanna see the fight.

Meh, titles mean less and less all the time around here at the United Fighting Circus but I agree w/ your thinking.

I have nothing against Till but weight seems to be the biggest problem with him right now. The guy is too big and you know bad weight cuts will fuck up your body. God forbid he did make weight for this fight (hopefully) and wins the title, he'll really need to make a commitment to make weight each time for a title defense.

Honestly, i think it'll be too much for him and he'll get stripped. Guy is young and he is a good fighter but how can he really defend the title if he can't make weight?

You would rather Woodley be champ? Ugh...

He's not beating woodly TS. No point stressing about it.
I'm not so sure. Till was impressive by staying composed against Wonderboy. He knew what Wonderboy was capable of and fought the right way.

If he does the same against Woodley and prepares himself for a guy like him, it could be dangerous for Woodley.

The question that remains is, how good is Till's TDD and wrestling and will Woodley be able to utilize his wrestling against Till.

Till has a very good chance of winning that fight. I wouldn't count him out. But I kind of hope he doesn't win because of these weight cut issues.

I don't think he'll win even if he does make weight. Woodley is criminally underrated on here.

I'm not so sure. Till was impressive by staying composed against Wonderboy. He knew what Wonderboy was capable of and fought the right way.

If he does the same against Woodley and prepares himself for a guy like him, it could be dangerous for Woodley.

The question that remains is, how good is Till's TDD and wrestling and will Woodley be able to utilize his wrestling against Till.

Till has a very good chance of winning that fight. I wouldn't count him out. But I kind of hope he doesn't win because of these weight cut issues.

Woody to much of an athlete for till. He will take till down and hold him down. Believe that Playa!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back