Concerning JDS vs. Cain...the hype question

Yes, I understand. You are taking 2 separate fights and treating them as controlled experiments through which the 2 can be compared and a quantifiable result can be obtained. You are a fucking idiot. Anything can happen in any fight and a million factors contribute to the result.
Your point:
PEOPLE SAY: JDS ko'd cain with a lucky punch, whereas in the rematch, Cain proved he was better by beating him continuously for 5 rounds, proving Cain is better.
YOU SAY: JDS hit and finished Cain quickly, whereas Cain couldn't finish the fight quickly or at all, proving JDS is better.

Big deal You are the other half of the retarded equation.

And you basically wrote off Cain in your OP ('pillow hands' 'JDS will get his belt back' 'etc') but have back-pedalled in every comment since to hide your awkward mancrush on JDS.

first off...YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT, good now that I've got that out of the way,
I like Cain and JDS about the same, no mancrush here...I honestly believe JDS will win...the OP was my opinion, deal with it...not backpedalling, just having conversations which may or may not have caused me to revise my original statement...stop being such a fucking dick

Also, idiot, I wasn't saying that JDS was better because he was able to finish, I was pointing out the fact that people who were saying he was hype were full of shit...because, if he was hype, then surely Cain would have been able to TKO him when he was presented with the same opportunity...understand?

now I know you're going to come back with some more name calling, but whatever, if you can't understand what I'm saying yet, there is no point in me responding to your tripe anymore:cool:

Last edited:
I really think it's his TDD that would win him the next one. That and improving on striking. He was also very tired with his hands down most of the time. So I guess conditioning will be a big issue as well. He looked like he was getting prepared for a fight with Alistar tbh and kinad overlooked the Cain fight.

He's got a lot to work on, but winning off his BJJ will be a long stretch. Cain's wrestling is too powerful and dominant. JDS should avoid the ground like the plague.

you have a good point with the Alistar prep., maybe he did overlook Cain...but yeah, if he didn't overlook Cain, I think the only option left for him is BJJ

If Cain is pillow fisted, then Nog's chin is made of feathers. Only Cain and Mir have beat Nog by KO, but Mir dropped him over and over, Cain dropped him once and the first punch he landed on the mat put Nog out cold.

End of story.

Compare JDS' big punch to Cains big punch.

JDS' punch didn't cripple Cain, Cain simply put his hands on the matt, turned around and backed up.

Cains big punch was more devastating by the way it looked and how JDS reacted. JDS was crippled and fell all the way over.

The fact is, Cains big punch was more powerful than Santos big punch. Watch the replays. Cain turned Santos head into a bobble-head after the fist connected. Santos punch didn't wiggle Cains head one bit.

Anyone who thought the second fight would go the same was dumb. And anyone who thinks a third fight will look the same as the second is dumb as well.

These are the two best heavyweights on earth until overeem or someone else proves otherwise. Cain came back stronger than ever after being embarrassed and i would be shocked if jds doesnt make huge changes for a trilogy fight.

U mad TS?

cain_2012123015363825_660_320.JPG

Compare JDS' big punch to Cains big punch.

JDS' punch didn't cripple Cain, Cain simply put his hands on the matt, turned around and backed up.

Cains big punch was more devastating by the way it looked and how JDS reacted. JDS was crippled and fell all the way over.

The fact is, Cains big punch was more powerful than Santos big punch. Watch the replays. Cain turned Santos head into a bobble-head after the fist connected. Santos punch didn't wiggle Cains head one bit.

Do u have any explanation for the fact that JDS blacked Cain out with few more punches, while Cain kept hitting a punching bag Junior for an entire minute until JDS managed to get up and he didn't go out?

The thing is, JDS was already fading by the end of the first round when it happened, and he still recovered.
Cain was fresh and he went lights out really fast.

If that doesn't prove that JDS hits harder, it certainly proves that JDS has a better chin and endurance.

Plus, there is a big visual difference between a punch to the face and a punch to the tempora, so i can only think that you are trolling and i feel stupid for answering.

Back