Concerning JDS vs. Cain...the hype question

says the retarded one...if you can't comprehend what I'm saying, move on:icon_chee

TOUCHE

but....

UFC on Fox on 12th Nov 2011 in Ca

and

UFC 155 on 29th Dec 2012 in Las Vegas

were clearly not 2 examples of the 'same' scenario, but 2 completely separate events, separated by time and space.

Categorising everything into the most basic, simple black and white catagories makes you a fine sherdogger, but judged on the level of an average human, your thinking is little more than a waste of your own time, or just mental masturbation if you like.

I wish you luck in your enquires. May your butthurt one day be fully healed!

TOUCHE

but....

UFC on Fox on 12th Nov 2011 in Ca

and

UFC 155 on 29th Dec 2012 in Las Vegas

were clearly not 2 examples of the 'same' scenario, but 2 completely separate events, separated by time and space.

Categorising everything into the most basic, simple black and white catagories makes you a fine sherdogger, but judged on the level of an average human, your thinking is little more than a waste of your own time, or just mental masturbation if you like.

I wish you luck in your enquires. May your butthurt one day be fully healed!

your lameass attempt at humor failed.

when I alluded to the 'same scenario', I was putting it in the context of a punch that knocked down both fighters and the ensuing GnP with different results...do you understand now?

Neither fighter is "hype". Sherdog is just full of haters. Cain and JDS's wins before the belt prove how legit they are.

JDS fans have to be the most obnoxious fans on sherdog. JDS got his ass beat, Just eat crow and let JDS get back on his feet from the beating he took.

QFT.

Junior lost. Everyone loses. You don't need to discredit the victor.

no one is discrediting the victor...don't bother reading, just post whatever bullshit you want:rolleyes:

x3xdd53e01efc0a85f974fc1e808d1a3c83.jpg

but why couldn't he finish JDS when he had him in the same situation he was in in their first fight?

yeah, I'm saying it now, JDS will get his belt back and whenever he rematches Cain he will beat him, without a doubt...but kudos to Cain on his victory.

So your saying: Since Cain didn't finishing JDS off in the same situation, JDS is going to win the next fight?

:icon_lol:

Velasquez didn't finish JDS because JDS probably has more power in his hands, JDS has the better chin or both.

So your saying: Since Cain didn't finishing JDS off in the same situation, JDS is going to win the next fight?

:icon_lol:

no, I'm addressing the people that are saying that JDS was all hype, if so then Cain should have finished him in the first round...

I believe JDS will win in their next fight because he will use his BJJ, which should slow down the takedown attempts from Cain, thus he will be able to strike more or he will sub him

JDS has pillow hands compared to Arlovski. He couldn't KO Roy.

Doesn't mean anything. MMA is not the sport for you.

JDS has pillow hands compared to Arlovski. He couldn't KO Roy.

Doesn't mean anything. MMA is not the sport for you.

puff puff pass...

been fighting and practicing martial arts since I was a wee lad, I LOVE MMA
you makey no sensey, read the thread

your lameass attempt at humor failed.

when I alluded to the 'same scenario', I was putting it in the context of a punch that knocked down both fighters and the ensuing GnP with different results...do you understand now?

Yes, I understand. You are taking 2 separate fights and treating them as controlled experiments through which the 2 can be compared and a quantifiable result can be obtained. You are a fucking idiot. Anything can happen in any fight and a million factors contribute to the result.
Your point:
PEOPLE SAY: JDS ko'd cain with a lucky punch, whereas in the rematch, Cain proved he was better by beating him continuously for 5 rounds, proving Cain is better.
YOU SAY: JDS hit and finished Cain quickly, whereas Cain couldn't finish the fight quickly or at all, proving JDS is better.

Big deal You are the other half of the retarded equation.

And you basically wrote off Cain in your OP ('pillow hands' 'JDS will get his belt back' 'etc') but have back-pedalled in every comment since to hide your awkward mancrush on JDS.

no, I'm addressing the people that are saying that JDS was all hype, if so then Cain should have finished him in the first round...

I believe JDS will win in their next fight because he will use his BJJ, which should slow down the takedown attempts from Cain, thus he will be able to strike more or he will sub him

I really think it's his TDD that would win him the next one. That and improving on striking. He was also very tired with his hands down most of the time. So I guess conditioning will be a big issue as well. He looked like he was getting prepared for a fight with Alistar tbh and kinad overlooked the Cain fight.

He's got a lot to work on, but winning off his BJJ will be a long stretch. Cain's wrestling is too powerful and dominant. JDS should avoid the ground like the plague.

there the 2 best guys in there division, and they both hit like trucks, it sucks like crazy as a fan of MMA to see people discredit cain for first loss and JDS for his second,

I had the same thought after the fight. But you can't argue that Cain won the fight decisively.

Back