Conan Exiles

This things free on PS anyone still playing it or just recently downloaded it?

Glitchy and janky but damn if it isn't fun.

I played the Xbox demo and I died from not drinking water. Decided right there that I wasn't going to give them the money they wanted for the full release. I love Conan though and I really wanted to get this game, but I'm not interested in survival crap like that so I skipped out on this one.

I played the Xbox demo and I died from not drinking water. Decided right there that I wasn't going to give them the money they wanted for the full release. I love Conan though and I really wanted to get this game, but I'm not interested in survival crap like that so I skipped out on this one.

Its free on PS Plus at the min plus you can take care of the food and water with the admin panel so you dont need to constantly feed/drink.

Plus with the admin panel you can plat it in an hour or so if you like trophy/achievement hunting if anyone is into that.

This things free on PS anyone still playing it or just recently downloaded it?

Glitchy and janky but damn if it isn't fun.
Grabbed it too. When I'll be firing it up… how does 2020 sound? :p Nah, like yourself, will feel out soon.

I've been playing it some since it came out for PS+. It has potential, but I'm starting to get real frustrated with the bugs.

After dying, my body has disappeared numerous times, forcing me to remake everything all over again. I've upped the harvesting multiplier because everything takes forever to build, and the only thing to do is do the exact same thing in another location. But now I'm losing everything on top of that.

It's bad enough that the combat is complete shit, they got rid of FPS combat, the PS4 version is censored and the whole game is a rinse and repeat grind, but It just happened again, and I think I'm done with this game until they fix it.

I can't complain too much since it was free, but I'd be really mad if I paid full price for this lol

Is it still up for free on PSN today? (Friday Apr14th?)

Anybody play this on PC? I tried to pick it back up recently and I like the updates from the past year, but no one that I used to play with is online anymore. I can't play these grinding, base-building games alone.

Is this game really a survival game, or more of an RPG with "don't be a dumbass"-level resource management?

It looks really cool; I can't believe I haven't even heard of it until now

Is this game really a survival game, or more of an RPG with "don't be a dumbass"-level resource management?

It's a survival game in the sense that you will die if you don't eat or drink, but it's fairly easy to come up with both.

I wouldn't really call it an RPG. It has a leveling system, but that's the only similarity.

It's a sandbox survival game. You find resources, build stuff, rinse and repeat. The unique part about this game are the slaves you can have working for you, or "thralls."

It's hard to trust my bro sometimes, when he gets something he will become a salesman and pitch the game to you for a couple weeks and say all good things about it so you will get it also lol.

I have a cousin who is the same way. One time he messages me at like midnight (I'm already asleep) and tells me that he got Conan Exiles and it's so amazing and I need to get it. He sends me like 3 more messages just updating me on how great it is and the stuff you can do. By 5am he's messaging me that the game is trash and he's deleting it lol.

Does anyone else find this game lags so much, it's almost unplayable on ps4?

Does anyone else find this game lags so much, it's almost unplayable on ps4?
Probably from the overwhelming population attributed to the free PS deal. Assuming you're online, offline there is no lag.

I need people in my clan. Ps4 sherdoggers unite. Let's build a good base

Still no-one else playing this??

It's addicting as fuck. GTFIH.

I can't even continue Sekiro because of this game. Have to upkeep my tower of power

Also you pvp the other bases in seiges a la ESO but it's not as intense as those seiges.

my friends and i put this aside when we all got killed when we were sleeping and everything we built got destroyed. thats the name of the game i guess, but a few of my friends were actually online when the guys started attacking us, and low and behold they both got error codes and had to restart the game. then when they loaded the game back up it said the server was full. so we lost everything.

game was fun up until then, but its a little extreme that you can lose everything you grinded for by simply not even playing and someone kills you when you're not even on. makes the game hardcore, which i understand, but im not gonna grind over and over again every time. discourages me from playing the game and makes me wanna play something else instead

Gambit, there are set server conditions for communities who don't allow for property loss, I recall. Queue for one of the kind, maybe. CE's players are a devoted bunch, I think, so any desecration of their 'babies' will not be stood for by some, ha.

Anybody playing this? I'm considering picking it back up with the release of mounts and new thrall perk system.

Back