Completely lost interest in the UFC since...

...Fox took over.

...women's MMA has been introduced. Yeah nice, all the hype, attract female fans and mainstream fans, they have an attention span of 9 months? Hardcore fans are being pushed away and the focus has been completely on mainstream. Seems the UFC is losing both now.

...the events I don't forget are getting so bad that instead of fastforwarding a few irrelevant fights, I just skip the entire event.

...the the activity level at sherdog is close to 0. Those topics that are hot are ridiculous (such as Ronda vs Mayweather).

...the last Bellator/Glory events have been more interesting than the past ... UFC events.

...Dana said Ronda Rousey is the biggest star in UFC.

...the heavyweight division completely dried up.

... and so on, and so on.

Just saying, glad there is a worldcup this summer. :icon_twis

Heavyweights dried up? Bellator was more interesting than the past UFC events? Seriously?

MMA is the greatest sport and the UFC still represents the top tier of that sport. Bellator may have put on some great fights but the level of competition was lower.

LOL @ you losers flaming people who point out obvious issues with the sport. I swear, sometimes I think Zuffa employs a few nerds just to browse sherdog and post in their defense.

I didn't realise Sherdog had become a personal bloging site where I could just list things I dislike about the world.
Some of the things he listed were pretty petty as far as 'problems' with the UFC:

-I don't have Fox Sports 1, nor Spike, so can't argue whether it's better or worse.

-If he doesn't like WMMA fine. But it isn't having an impact on the men's divisions. What he likes is still there.

-He doesn't enjoy the fights. Well, shit, what can anyone do about that? They have bonus money to encourage fighters to be more exciting and people do nothing but bitch about the integrity of the sport when the UFC cut boring fighters.

-Sherdog has little to do with the UFC.

-Bellator/Glory more interesting. Debatable.

-Ronda being the biggest star. Media interest, Hollywood deals point to this being the truth.

-Heavyweight division is pretty average in every promotion right now.

If he doesn't like it, go elsewhere.

My favorite complaint is "Sherdog Activity is 0" when right now at 8 AM on a Sunday when most of the west coast is asleep you have 2000 people looking at this sub-forum alone.

I also love simultaneously claiming watered down cards and then saying you get more excited for Bellator cards...what a retarded claim. Bellator cards are clearly much more "watered down" than any UFC card. It's a hypocrisy.

Really I just think you're a butthurt UFC hater which there are a lot of now a days. Calm down, don't get your panties in a bunch, and if you don't want to watch don't.

It's pretty simple.

I am with you TS. I used to never ever miss a fight card. Now with the watered down cards and wmma I miss a fair amount. I also never buy ppvs anymore, only stream them.

Tbf, I might just have gotten a little more bored with mma in general but the weak cards and wmma fights sure don't help.

what is the point of your post? if you're no longer interested in the ufc with your complaints regarding uncle dana, rousey, etc., go watch the world cup or whatever you please.

did you want sympathy or a pat on the back and be told it will be okay, the ufc will do whatever it takes to make you happy?

stop posting here and leave if you're not interested in the ufc. there are forums that you can post for your interest in the world cup.

when i see posters like you complain and whine about losing interest in the ufc, it's always all talk and no action. a month from now, you'll be claiming how great the ufc is and how you're such a big fan.

don't be a hypocrite. if you're not interested in the ufc, leave and don't let the door hit you on the way out.
I like this post .

KSW, One FC, Bellator are all looking healthy so lets just hope they keep going. Only thing good about the UFC is the fights themselves. Couldn't give a fuck about the rest of the org. Fuck WSOF for being a front, too.

The move of the fight is often the only thing worth watching in most UFC fights. 1-5 secs of 15 mins.

Soccer isn't much better. It's full of bloopers.

The UFC is suffering from brand dilution (lower weight classes, women on main cards, no-name fighters, too frequent events, easy fights for home fighters).

Nah it's called soccer. Keep crying.

Yeah this, in Murrica we give silly sports silly names.

83139703.gif

As for ts, don't watch. Log off and abandon your account.

To be honest, I'm not that fussed, but if Dana said "we're going to cut 50% of the chaff from each division and make the remaining fighters fight more frequently", I wouldn't complain in the slightest

The fact that Bellator can make a ppv using old Ufc stars like Tito and Rampage shows how important star power was and why the ufc sorely lacks that these days.

Yeah this, in Murrica we give silly sports silly names.

83139703.gif

As for ts, don't watch. Log off and abandon your account.

Lol seriously. When I stopped liking the COD franchise I didn't go on their forums and write a bunch of paragraphs about why I lost interest and how Battlefield gets me more excited.

I just stopped playing.

Lack of charismatic stars.

Connor will probably lose to a wrestler soon enough. Aldo Pettis will never happen. Anderson and GSP are gone. Weidman is good but I dont think he's marketable enough. The old pantheon has fallen Shogun, Hendo, Nog, Wand an CroCop. BJ is probably going to lose. Ronda is the biggest star and womens mma is pushed down our throat. Granted Rondas matches have been good there arent many women fighters that can match up with her strength and ferocity and looks(she's a hot tomboy and guys saying they wouldnt hit are lying).

Oh and Jon Jones tries to hard not to be young. He tries to be perfect and a role model instead of being himself.

Back