Complete N00b needs help.

hmm that's for the advice flounder.

did you ever get your musclemilk?

people have been saying DPSNutrition.net and BulkNutrition.com are the places to go.

also is there any healthy alternative to ramen noodles, or are those gone forever?

I got my muscle milk, and I was really happy with the company. Great communication. Quick delivery, and incredible price. Others here have criticized them for the high S&H charges, but I think the S&H drop considerably if you get more items. Someone said they were going to be charged 12.00 shipping for a 2.5lb tub of MM, whereas I got a tub AND a case of Ready to Drink for 13.50 shipping. It could also be based on location.

http://wholesalersuperstore.com/ManufacturerList3.asp?ManufacturerId=28

Maybe someone here has a recipe for a Ramen noodle type dish, but that stuffs gone unless you maybe like it enough to eat on an off day. Ramen noodles are HORRIBLE for you. Between the processed noodles and the fact that they're fried.

i tried ordering optimum 100% whey gold standard as the review were good and the price was right.

i ordered from bulk nutirion and it was $26 for a 5lb container plus $5 shipping.

i ordered on 1/10 and we'll see how it goes when it gets here.

Also, another benefit to counting calories, and keeping a nutrition log, it allows you to fine tune your diet. Lets say you've been dieting for 3 weeks, and have lost little-to-no weight. If you havent been counting calories and keeping a log, you're more likely to give up. Partly becuase you're discouraged, but also because you won't know what to do to "fix" it. However, if you've been tracking your nutrition, you can make changes in your diet.

Well my 100% Whey Gold Standard - Double Rich Chocolate flavor came today.

I have to say it smells fantastic, but I still dread what it could wind up tasting like.

I'll pick up some skim milk at lunch and see how it goes.

well i haven't really noticed any great difference.

it's been pretty much as i've said

eggs for breakfast + flaxseed + fiber + multivitamin
apple mid morning
brown rice and chicken breast for lunch + flaxseed
couple whole wheat ritz for snack
roasted chicken breast for dinner + flaxseed + fiber
grapes for mid evening snack

drinking nothing but water all day long.

haven't had as much time to work out as i want, though.

Okay so my review of 100% Whey Gold Standard Double Rich Chocolate Flavor:

with water

This tastes like instant hot chocolate with only like one spoonful for a whole class of water.
It's like slightly chocolatey water, which is still very tolerable. :\

Grade B-

with Skim Milk

Wow, I can't believe how good this tastes. It's pretty much like drinking chocolate milk, except not quite as sweet. Very impressed. I definitely also feel generally more energy after drinking this stuff.

Grade A

now as for the contents? i am seriously not the guy to ask about exactly how good this is for you in what capacity.

I have been boxing for a long time (8 years or so), I started when I was a young kid, and in-fact am still young (20 years old). Two years ago, I stopped training. However I did a stupid move and kept eating how I did when I was working out all day. In about a years time, I had gained 60 pounds. This is because I basically stopped working out all together (had no time anymore) and did not change my diet. So about a year ago, I said

thanks for the input titan.

it sounds like my diet is not too similar from yours, and i'm still doing BJJ and cardio when I can.

however, i have not yet noticed any real changes. however, i assume it may take awhile before i notice anything.

another question: i'm told by some that diet soda is okay because it's mostly water, sweetener, and caffiene which can promote weight loss. other say caffiene is bad and will make me not lose weight. others say sprite zero (no calories, no carbs, no sugar, no caffiene) is the way to go. yet others have directed towards me powders like generic crystal light. basically i have always hated the taste of water, so if there's any ok substitution i'd like to know about it.

thanks..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back