COMPLAINTS ... if you have issue with this betting forum..

that would be Maniac! The 13yr old from England who was like a gambling savant. Lol

Thats what it was! Lmao

It was there in my mind,the name matched the posts.lol

@emog2 help with what? There is no ranking system and I don't understand what you mean head to head? If you wanna bet head to head with someone you can. We did it on the last UFC card. Also you have asked for many pushes yourself so I'm not following what you're saying?

and hes got a sizeable amount as well.

@emog2 help with what? There is no ranking system and I don't understand what you mean head to head? If you wanna bet head to head with someone you can. We did it on the last UFC card. Also you have asked for many pushes yourself so I'm not following what you're saying?
Bro I dont care about pushes
It doesnt change if I have fun or not
I was more thinking about a thread that we can have Ufc picks or something
I am in if we the regulars make a game

Ah ok I get it now. I was talking about what you said about the rankings which is kinda the whole reason we have been doing pushes and payouts. We lost the ranking system. We can definitely do pick em games and stuff. I enjoy those a lot. I was posting the good dog threads but they are a lot of work and I also post all the mma events and shit around here so sometimes I can't do them. If you wanna help run those or you have some ideas post them here. Let's get them going

we made a head to head a long while ago. you and your opponent quote each other and winner gets the other guys vcash post game.

Head to head is a fun way to bet but other than when emog and I did it last time I don't ever see anyone doing it

we wont get a leaderboard back. its a different layout. ive asked many many times and they cant do it. this forum almost went away to be honest. so they essentially let us keep it but the board is no more.

PAULRUS!!!!!!!!!

Mohawks new number 8675309

JUST HADNT SEEN YOU IN A BIT DUDE.

Thanks for worrying about me:)

Haven't been betting as often as usual with the new welfare system. Looking forward to NfL playoffs though!

Bring back hedging bets!

@helax @equus what if I come up with a game next Ufc event and pm it to you
You do the thread and payout I will worry about the game

@helax @equus what if I come up with a game next Ufc event and pm it to you
You do the thread and payout I will worry about the game
ya just PM me when you have it thought out and i'll let you know. also good dog thread can be done again if you wanna help out there

1. I'm no longer a mod
2. I haven't pushed anything
3. I'm not really a chemistry teacher with lung cancer
4. I love betting and the vbookie community
5. The cowboys are very good

Some of these statements are false

Back