Reaction score
2guxqmb.jpg

DBy1PeB.jpg

phENU0e.jpg

20131108113232_cid_F0022E2649074EAB83DDCE246B8F397Fbaezaeventos.JPG

b5h7j8.jpg

3/5 of the fighters in the pics failed steroid tests

Last edited:
For comparison sake, does anyone have pics of someone with the same stomach marks who has Dadbod?

Why the stomach? And not the toes?

cocaine-between-toes.jpeg

5 pictures but 4/6 failed ok let me do this math so thats 20/6 = 3.33 of the fighters listed above might have cheated
Wait what was the point here again i forgot

Of the 2 that passed- 1 stopped competing when USADA came in and the other stopped having injection marks after USADA came in.

If they were actually a sign of steroid use, why the hell would they do it on their stomach where it will leave a visible mark during both the weighins and fights?

Bunch of cretins round here...

Of the 2 that passed- 1 stopped competing when USADA came in and the other stopped having injection marks after USADA came in.
Shit new information let me do more math. So we have 5 pics, 4/6 fighters failed and 2/6 passed, so that means 1 fighter has both passed and failed a drug test... ok is the point to figure out which fighter that is?

there must be a qualified doctor amongst the sherbros. someone shake him out of bed!

I thought you injected into the thigh or ass. Don't you want fleshy areas? Stomach seems like a bad place

I had a cyst once on my rib cage that looked like these 'injection marks"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back