COMPETITION LOG - 2017 S&C Deadlift Comp

o lord....start the thread.....this never would have happened had spdrew not had the gause to type his bullshit in the first place......then you came along as usually to get in your bantar for whatever personal reason you have

o lord....start the thread.....this never would have happened had spdrew not had the gause to type his bullshit in the first place......then you came along as usually to get in your bantar for whatever personal reason you have

Mostly just my allergy to bullshit.

Fuck I forgot to post, sorry, got 170 kg with a conventional pull, 19 kg increase.

Edit:
I see I am too late but congrats to everyone that participated and worked his or her ass off.

Last edited:
Fuck I forgot to post, sorry, got 170 kg with a conventional pull, 19 kg increase.

Edit:
I see I am too late but congrats to everyone that participated and worked his or her ass off.

Just did the math. We still would have lost by a few pounds so all good. Nice gains.

Votes for next comp? Bench Press for me.

i'll do bp if we factor in weight somehow. gotta drop 20 pounds. maybe a weight loss comp?

Haha I have a meet coming up in march dude I can't lose any weight. If anything, looking to add a few lbs lol.

Or even just a strict press comp.

That’d be legit.

I know it's late but here is the 180Kg Deadlift which was my goal at the start if the competition.

This is from 1st of March so 2 months late.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/tfCDSgwg8WjSz7II3

This is actually the second single at 180Kg of that day as I didn't record the first. I did fail 190 between each so oh well.

Hoping for 200 Kg for these year.

Training has actually been going pretty well because I hate deficit deadlifts but they are working miracles for my deadlift.

How the fuck can you concentrate with Richard Simmons teaching a class beside you

How the fuck can you concentrate with Richard Simmons teaching a class beside you

That's a great question!

I just think about my happy place where I have my own home gym and can train alone.

Some days it's hard but I have gotten better at it over time.

Back