COMPETITION LOG - 2017 S&C Deadlift Comp

no it is not alright. You talk mad shit and now that you know im going to post the video your trying to protect yourself.

no it is not alright. You talk mad shit and now that you know im going to post the video your trying to protect yourself.

I just deadlifted 696 with competition plates. I'll pull over 700 soon. You pull "around" 550. Just think about it.

you have made a lot of ridiculous claims such as a 3x bodyweight deadlift being that difficult to achieve(which it isnt)you claim that i have never pulled 600(which I have which is why it wont take me very long to pull 600 again)you also weigh like 230 and are totally dedicated to only powerlifting....really if you couldnt out deadlift me at 190 on a full stomach you should go flush your head in the toilet .....both of you

you have made a lot of ridiculous claims such as a 3x bodyweight deadlift being that difficult to achieve(which it isnt)you claim that i have never pulled 600(which I have which is why it wont take me very long to pull 600 again)you also weigh like 230 and are totally dedicated to only powerlifting....really if you couldnt out deadlift me at 190 on a full stomach you should go flush your head in the toilet .....both of you

Not taking sides here but a 3 X bodyweight pull is pretty damn impressive actually. An example would be a 250 lb man pulling 750 lbs. That's pretty damn good.

Yeah but I can out deadlift you at 190.

yes and you are a power lifter....an active participant in a strength based sport.....i am not that

im not hating on you and your goals BTW or saying you cant do something so dont do that to me ok

you guys are all fgts. im gonna go pull an extra 50lbs out of me bum and when i do i'll video and put ya all in ya place, lil fgts!

Not taking sides here but a 3 X bodyweight pull is pretty damn impressive actually. An example would be a 250 lb man pulling 750 lbs. That's pretty damn good.
Eddie Hall's 1102 pull was less than 3x bw.

So.... not really impressive.

O just breathe you assholes. I know that wilks matters when we are talking superheavyweight lifters. For somebody my weight or roughly around there a 600 deadlift is not that impressive In the grand scheme and I never said it was. (For a non strength athlete sure for somebody just training for "general strength or lifting adds something's positive to their life then sure again) if you tell yourself that it is as some kind of way to justify your failure then be my guest.

Just look at what national level lifters 165-200 pounds were pulling this year for a gauge. This isn't that difficult but you want to make This be difficult and why I do not know

Maybe I am being non chaulant about a 600 pound pull being less impressive than it actually is yo all of your credit. The fact is it is pretty good but amongst guys on Jimbos strength level or this other guy it isn't that's impressive. It's funny that a 700 pound puller is talking shit about a 600 pound puller I mean don't you have something better to do with your time? It's like billionaire so tlking shit about millionaires. The fact is amongst actual competitive strength athletes it's not that impressive. That's what I'm getting at. And the other fact is that it doesn't take me long to go from completely detrained to a 585-600 deadlift and I can use basic linear style programming to do it within a few months and that isn't just relevant to myself.

O just breathe you assholes. I know that wilks matters when we are talking superheavyweight lifters. For somebody my weight or roughly around there a 600 deadlift is not that impressive In the grand scheme and I never said it was. (For a non strength athlete sure for somebody just training for "general strength or lifting adds something's positive to their life then sure again) if you tell yourself that it is as some kind of way to justify your failure then be my guest.

Just look at what national level lifters 165-200 pounds were pulling this year for a gauge. This isn't that difficult but you want to make This be difficult and why I do not know

Maybe I am being non chaulant about a 600 pound pull being less impressive than it actually is yo all of your credit. The fact is it is pretty good but amongst guys on Jimbos strength level or this other guy it isn't that's impressive. It's funny that a 700 pound puller is talking shit about a 600 pound puller I mean don't you have something better to do with your time? It's like billionaire so tlking shit about millionaires. The fact is amongst actual competitive strength athletes it's not that impressive. That's what I'm getting at. And the other fact is that it doesn't take me long to go from completely detrained to a 585-600 deadlift and I can use basic linear style programming to do it within a few months and that isn't just relevant to myself.
We're not talking shit about your "600 deadlift." We're talking shit about you being full of shit.

Yeah, I’m not sure if I was clear before, but I don’t care at all if you ever post a video lol. It’s not like you’re claiming to have a 900 deadlift and holding out on proof. Pull 600, don’t pull 600, I really don’t care, man.

I’m always game for a bit of banter, though.

uh I think you do care. Why are you so hell bent that I cannot pull 600. What does it hurt you that I can. From my understanding your contributions to this forum are running people off and talking shit. You are a damn clown.

What does it hurt you .

Are you even reading what I’m posting? It doesn’t. I don’t care lol. My deadlift doesn’t go down a pound for every one you add to yours. I don’t care if you can pull 600, man.

A 600 lb deadlift is a big milestone and only a fool would shit on it, no one here is bashing that pull...its pretty damn good especially at 198. But you were basically talking like a 3 x bodyweight deadlift is easy when it reality it's not. It's not typical at all especially at heavier weight classes.

I wish we could have a dedicated thread that pokerandbeer could pop into whenever he feels like beating this dead horse again.

Back