Competitidor Brand

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by Rok Steady, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Rok Steady

Rok Steady White Belt

Has any one ordered a Gi from here? I've ordered one of their supreme comp gis, I've had no confirmation email, no tracking, nothing. I've emailed their site, Facebook and PayPal. Been two weeks now,no response. not quite the customer service I'd expect these days.

2. bjjsid

bjjsid White Belt

After reading this, I'm having second thoughts purchasing from them

3. nodferatu

nodferatu Drilling in the south

Their customer service is a bit lacking, but I'm sure you will love your gi from them. They're good Gis. I had the vader and it was a good one

4. bjjsid

bjjsid White Belt

@nodferatu - I read from your previous review that you had an A1 Vader. How was the fit? Im still having second thoughts getting this gi. I'm 5'6" and 143lbs.. dont know if the A1 would be too loose for me. Thanks

5. nodferatu

nodferatu Drilling in the south

You should be able to shrink it down. It was a tight fit on me, barely legal after a few washes. They might've changed the cut with this batch but I don't know.

6. madizm2

madizm2 Brown Belt

Have the R2 and Vador. No issues. You'll get your gi.

7. supdudexxx

supdudexxx Orange Belt

I ordered mine almost two weeks ago as well and they just sent it out Thursday. I'm cutting them some slack because it is the holidays and I heard the weather over there can be quite ferocious.

8. Rok Steady

Rok Steady White Belt

@supdudexxx, did you recently get an email? Or did you have confirmation just after your order? I understand its the xmass holiday but just a confirmation of the order would give me peace of mind.

9. javadamus

javadamus Yellow Belt

Mine took a couple days extra to ship out also, but nonetheless a very nice addition to my collection. Their last 2 batches' sizing has been similar to SYR. With their first batch, my charcoal Haze A3 was very tight after normal wash and hang. Ended up with a A4 and now the top is perfect but the pants are bigger than I prefer

10. supdudexxx

supdudexxx Orange Belt

Well I got the automated order confirm from paypal when I ordered on the 15th and a paypal shipping notice on the 20th, but they didn't actually give it to USPS till the 27th (according to the tracking info). Never really got any emails from competidor brand directly.