Comparison thread-who do you consider the better striker: Garbrandt or Dillashaw

Who is the better striker, in your opinion?

• Total voters
Dillashaw for sure, when he's in the zone (his first fight with barao) he has a lot of power and versatility in his striking. Lots of fun to watch his movement and everything.

Because certain posters have been hyping Garbrandt as this striking god that will ko cruz.

If dillashaw couldn't get the job done and almost all posters consider dillashaw far superior on the feet, why the hype for Garbrandt?

Or is it just the ufc marketing machine at work?

It's the neck tattoo bro.

Because certain posters have been hyping Garbrandt as this striking god that will ko cruz.

If dillashaw couldn't get the job done and almost all posters consider dillashaw far superior on the feet, why the hype for Garbrandt?

I have never seen anyone calling him a striking god.

Whenever I see people talk about his striking its that he has great power with fast hands.

Lightning fast hands. Reminds me of 18 year old Vitor

Bingo. It's amazing how many people fall for it too, I especially noticed with all the hype for Sage and Paige, then they both just get wrecked in the same night. Unfortunately, it only seems like it's going to get worse. At this rate, it'll be about as legit as pro wrestling in a year.

Dillashaw for sure. The only thing Garbrandt has on him is power and maybe speed. But it doesn't necessarily mean Dillashaw is a more effective striker than Garbrandt. We'll see how Garbrandt does against Cruz.

I have never seen anyone calling him a striking god.

Whenever I see people talk about his striking its that he has great power with fast hands.

Lightning fast hands. Reminds me of 18 year old Vitor
Early stoppage..... :p

what kind of stupid question is this?

Next up - 'who has a better movement, Nate diaz or Cruz?'

Cody is a better athlete but TJ is a better striker

Definitely Killashaw. that Cruz fight was Razor close. He came close to beating Cruz, and I'm a huge Cruz fan by the way. I also say there needs to be a Cruz vs Killashaw 2 because anyone with half a brain would know Dom is gonna school Cody Garbrandt. I say after he goes through him, give TJ a rematch. it needs to happen.

Definitely Killashaw. that Cruz fight was Razor close. He came close to beating Cruz, and I'm a huge Cruz fan by the way. I also say there needs to be a Cruz vs Killashaw 2 because anyone with half a brain would know Dom is gonna school Cody Garbrandt. I say after he goes through him, give TJ a rematch. it needs to happen.

Lineker no threat to TJ?

Lineker no threat to TJ?
Nah. Lineker likes to stand and swing wildly. Killashaw can find the opening and crack that chin. He really doesn't pose a threat to TJ, but we'll see. anything can happen in MMA anymore.

Back