Comparison between Chael and McGoat

he literally called him a Nazi why the fuck would Siver touch gloves with him?

Lamas made a video showing McGregor drinking whiskey for breakfast, portraying a racist stereotype of not just McGregor but ALL Irish people being alcoholics .... I bet you are just as angry about that, too, right?

Chael is a good fighter with high intelligence, charisma, troll tendencies and a heart of gold.

Conor is a great fighter with very high narcissistic tendencies, very little self awareness and the heart of a savage.

i was going to dispute the lack of self-awareness, but maybe you're right (that fits with the narcissism). everything else is bang-on.

Lamas made a video showing McGregor drinking whiskey for breakfast, portraying a racist stereotype of not just McGregor but ALL Irish people being alcoholics .... I bet you are just as angry about that, too, right?

this is the first ive heard of it but i'm not really pissed about him calling him a Nazi what i'm saying is that Connor had no right to be pissed Siver wouldn't touch gloves with him

Chael was a mediocre fighter with big mouth while McGregor is a great fighter. I didn't belive in him but after the yesterday fight I have to admit this kid is real. I don't say he will beat Aldo but he is dangerous.

Oh I'm with Conor all the way. But I also have absolute faith that a loss is not going to be the end of McGregor.

As would happen to Aldo...and Jones...Cain, Petis, Lawler...every champion. People love a winner, the difference is Conor has more to offer than just victories. He's an interesting fighter to watch inside the Octagon and outside it.

Not really cuz those guys have nothing to prove - they have already conquered their divisions while Conor is yet to do anything of note in the Octagon and if he fails to do so against Aldo he will need some serious work to get people talking about him again. And yes he is an interesting guy to watch no doubt about that.

I did not like him flipping off siver post glove touch. Apart from that, meh.

Conor offered to touch gloves, Siver shook his head, so he flipped him off.

Nothing wrong with that.

Let's be honest, if Conor had fought a legit contender like Lamas, Swanson, Edgar, Mendes, he wouldn't be getting the next title shot because he'd have been embarrassed.

Not really cuz those guys have nothing to prove - they have already conquered their divisions while Conor is yet to do anything of note in the Octagon and if he fails to do so against Aldo he will need some serious work to get people talking about him again. And yes he is an interesting guy to watch no doubt about that.

The guy's an exciting fighter who can promote a fight. As long as those things don't change he'll have a strong fanbase.

Let's be honest, if Conor had fought a legit contender like Lamas, Swanson, Edgar, Mendes, he wouldn't be getting the next title shot because he'd have been embarrassed.

You mean, the four guys who were unavailable to fight him?

What fight would be better for his career next and why?

Conor, on the other side is just being used by the UFC - the kid is really promising and talented but the UFC management is desperate to squeeze all they can from him too fast - he gets special treatment, handpicked opponents and if Aldo happens to destroy him they will throw him under the buss and kill his career.

All in all I feel sad for him because he has a potential to be the next big thing but he was rushed too soon and gets into a huge fight not knowing what to expect IMO.

Sorry, this is garbage, McGoat has been fighting since 2008 and had 14 fights before he touched the UFC ring. UFC is hyping him, and they should be. Do not pretend for a second he is not a willing participant, he is getting paid, the arrangement is completely mutual, and if he loses to Aldo it doesn't matter, because everyone else has lost to Aldo too. McGoat will still be a draw after Aldo. Matchmakers try to put together exciting fights, putting guys up against McGoat that think they can stand with him, nothing wrong with that, the fight against Aldo is going to be standing anyway, so who cares how many wrestlers he faced?

I think it's silly to blame the UFC for anything should Conor lose to Aldo and "fall from grace" with the fans. Conor self promotes and has been this way long before the UFC. I recall his first backstage moment with Dana after a fight where he mentioned a stadium fight. He is an intelligent fighter and knows how to gab for paydays and fights. The lead up and media towards his title shot should be interesting as he attempts to get under Aldo's skin.

Not a clue who is going to win Conor vs. Aldo, but we are in for one hell of an entertaining fight, thats for sure.

Conor vs. aldo is going to be great while it last. Conor will have 4" of reach and a couple inches in height. Conor looks like Thomas Hearns the super-middleweight/ middleweight out there. He believes in his leverage advantage. Aldo should be too much for him but Conor has a serious chance.

Siver didn't touch gloves and disrespected him, so f**k it, I was cool with it and it got me pumped ...

"Conor said a bad word .... WAAAAAAA" This is what Conor haters sound like to me ...

You are allowed not to touch gloves, flipping some one off before the fight just shows a lack of class. I'm not hating on Conor, it was a dominant performance.

You sound kinda muffled with Conor's dick in your mouth.

Back