Company Men and women, does it leave a sour taste in your mouth?

cybernetics

Green Belt
Reaction score
Every time I see DC on mma tonight or Joanna slagging off Dane on twitter I feel physically ill. Now Im not saying be a bad employee. But we all know those disgusting teacher pets that suck up to the boss. It's gross and often times it doesnt save them from being the first fired/let go.

What do you sherdog?

I just don't like DC in general. Dude needs to shut the hell and also really stop believing so much in himself after getting tooled by the real champ which I also hate just as much lol.

Every time I see DC on mma tonight or Joanna slagging off Dane on twitter I feel physically ill. Now Im not saying be a bad employee. But we all know those disgusting teacher pets that suck up to the boss. It's gross and often times it doesnt save them from being the first fired/let go.

What do you sherdog?

Poor grammar and lousy sentence choices bother me more.

Company men and women make the world go around. It's not the 'rebels' that get it done.

Yeah, I know what you're talking about. There's something not right about it when you consider the terrible business practices of the UFC. At the same time, I can't blame people that much for pursuing their best interests (obviously there are limits). I think it's something to admire when a person who could be better off by playing company boy refuses the role, like Jos

anthony pettis is the worst

couglins law. workers never hustle and hustlers never work. this man takes pride in his work.

dc drives a prius

Poor grammar and lousy sentence choices bother me more.

Company men and women make the world go around. It's not the 'rebels' that get it done.

Actually you're wrong. Most of the famous inventors were rebels.
Bill Gates - drop out
Steve Jobs joined hippie cults

No one cares about joe blow who recites the company lines and pushes agendas.

"Company men" tend to get taken care of and make money. Knowing what is necessary for your company to make money, and catering to that is smart. Conor is a great example. He has made Zuffa money, and they made him into a mega star.

KOS was a company guy who fought often and fought well while playing a heel. He is now well off. Of course he now shits on Zuffa, but during his run he knew how to play the game and did well for himself.

Yeah, I know what you're talking about. There's something not right about it when you consider the terrible business practices of the UFC. At the same time, I can't blame people that much for pursuing their best interests (obviously there are limits). I think it's something to admire when a person who could be better off by playing company boy refuses the role, like Jos

your attitude indicates you probably dont keep jobs very long.

Eh it's whatever. Nowadays if you don't say anything negative about the UFC, Zuffa, Dana or Reebok your considered a company man which is kinda dumb

I just don't like DC in general. Dude needs to shut the hell and also really stop believing so much in himself after getting tooled by the real champ which I also hate just as much lol.

lol wut

Mate, slagging somebody off means to talk trash about them, not to suck up to them.

Not everybody can make that McGregor/Anderson money. Gotta do what ya gotta do.

kanyeshrug.jpg

Back