Common street foods from your place

workinggirls20090215_b-jpg.724433
Loling hard at Charles Barkley R2C1

image_resize.cgi

unfortunately there is no REAL street food here because australia is a nanny country... there's coffee stands with 15 dollar sandwiches if that counts

We have the largest Brazilian population in the US. I think you'd have a nice visit. :)
I tought that was miami, my friend who lived there for some years was from jersey, a lot of brazilians and portuguese people there

Homeless person vomit and discarded leftover from whole rotisserie chickens stolen from price chopper

What are the most common street foods where you from? Here is pastel ( fried pastry with some stuffings and to drink a caldo de cana ( sugar cane juice )View attachment 724409
Caldo de Caña sounds bomb, Mexican folks would probably call it "Agua de Caña", wya? South America?

As for myself:

1. Tacos of course:
photo0jpg.jpg

2. Esquite (Mexican Corn):
Esquites-1-500x375.jpg

3. Hot Dogs (Mexican Style) :
Sonoran-Bacon-wrapped-hotdogs-1-of-32.jpg

Caldo de Caña sounds bomb, Mexican folks would probably call it "Agua de Caña", wya? South America?

As for myself:

1. Tacos of course:
photo0jpg.jpg

2. Esquite (Mexican Corn):
Esquites-1-500x375.jpg

3. Hot Dogs (Mexican Style) :
Sonoran-Bacon-wrapped-hotdogs-1-of-32.jpg
Yes, brazil, its the same thing i belive but its in portuguese lol

Probably from the Azores pretending to be Brazilian so they could avoid the awkward "Where is the Azores?" conversation.
But the azores is part of portugal, why wouldnt they just say they're portuguese? Not that i belive most americans know where portugal is either

Tacos
Tacos
Tacos
I’m sick of Tacos, but there is this one truck that does BBQ sandwiches, Chicken, Tri-Tip, Surf&Turf. Always come with a side salad.

French fries with sausages

The corner stone of any street food

where you at in Brazil, never had a caldo de cana
Im from a small city in the state of sao paulo, not gonna name because of privacy, but this stuff is sold all around brazil you can find it anywhere

Chili hot dog & rice w/macaroni salad

We gots a lot of dem gourmet food trucks that serve different varieties of dishes you can name and taco stands.

Probably from the Azores pretending to be Brazilian so they could avoid the awkward "Where is the Azores?" conversation.
I'm assuming you're just joking, but I can tell you that Portuguese people definitely do NOT want to be confused with Brazilians, including the ones from the Azores. That said, the ones from the Azores would be more likely to be confused with Brazilians, since they tend to be darker.

Back