comments abot street fighting vs mma

/facepalm

I give up on you.

You belong in the Heavies forum not F12.

For the record, both Tito and Lee were supposedly pretty drunk. Tito gets in his share of street fights also. I don't even like Tito.

/facepalm

I give up on you.

dude you literally don't make a single coherent point in any of your posts

what are you trying to say? because street fighting is different then MMA training MMA is not good for street fighting?

you've never been in a fight have you?

Mr. UFile, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

I work at a Bar from time to time and your tough guy street fighters have no clue what's going on. I have had to take down quite a few on UFC nights since everybody thinks they are bad ass.

The simple answer is to ask him why they would drive a truck for shit pay when they could make millions fighting.

Good..you haven't made any rational retorts to any of my assertions, you seem to just make up these arguments in your head and then argue them and then ask me why I don't get what crazy shit you talking about.

Let me make my point.

1. Training doesn't simulate every street scenario, but it does make you more prepared for ANY scenario than if you NEVER trained.

2. A guy with grappling or striking experience is going to have a BETTER chance in a street fight than a guy with NO experience.

3. A guy with GRAPPLING experience is going to usually be in a better position to apply / defend dirty tactics.

4. Not all dirty tactics work 100% of the time

5. Not all dirty tactics are easy to pull off

6. not all dirty tactics work on a person with adrenaline good enough to prevent your opponent from retaliating.

7. Everyone has equal opportunities to do dirty tactics or throw first punches...not everyone has equal training.

..There...that is as easy as I can make it for you.

UFile you have made possibly some of the stupidest points i've ever seen in a thread on Sherdog.

Congrats... thats hard to do.

What I learned from this thread:

Lee Murray knocking Tito Ortiz out PROVES that training sports MMA is useless somehow

You belong in the Heavies forum not F12.

For the record, both Tito and Lee were supposedly pretty drunk. Tito gets in his share of street fights also. I don't even like Tito.

dude you literally don't make a single coherent point in any of your posts

what are you trying to say? because street fighting is different then MMA training MMA is not good for street fighting?

you've never been in a fight have you?

Mr. UFile, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Lol's were had.

Hahahaha good movie!

Rotzee is right, but to be honest so is Ufile! Let me drop some science on ya'all.......

Rotzee says Training in martial arts makes you better prepared to fight than not training in martial arts.

Ufile says Just because you train sport BJJ doesn't mean you are going to be tough enough to beat a hardened street fighter.

Booyaa Biatches, dats respext!:cool:

I assume your dad's effectively calling himself a "tough guy" with his comments.

If that's the case, next time I recommend you:

1. double leg him and dump him on his head.
2. gnp him till he gives up his back
3. sink in the choke while yelling "who's tough now bitch".
4. strip him naked and drag him into a public area to wake up.

(optional)
5. stick a carrot in his ass for added humility.

Then again I may be a sociopath, so take that for what you will.

I assume your dad's effectively calling himself a "tough guy" with his comments.

If that's the case, next time I recommend you:

1. double leg him and dump him on his head.
2. gnp him till he gives up his back
3. sink in the choke while yelling "who's tough now bitch".
4. strip him naked and drag him into a public area to wake up.

(optional)
5. stick a carrot in his ass for added humility.

Then again I may be a sociopath, so take that for what you will.

And a homosexual rapist. Who's really counting at this point though?

And a homosexual rapist. Who's really counting at this point though?

You left out incest.

I don't believe I said anything about him gay ass raping his father though.

The fact your mind went there shows something about you though sweetheart.

Oh, and nice troll job. At least I hope it was a troll.

Lol's were had.

...at you? Yes...yes the were. I made 7 points...easy to read and to understand...so since you are lol'n so hard that them...care to point out which ones and why Mr. Ryu, lord of the street fights?

Back