Coming Soon: The career of Nick Diaz, through the eyes of The Natural Born Runner.

Because Nick has never fought at Lightweight, and BJ Penn never faced Lyoto Machida.

AND... BJ Penn wasn't winning the fight in Round 1, no?

Also, BJ Penn was washed up at 33, 25 fights in and arguably just beat Jon Fitch? Seems convenient.

Nick Diaz changed BJ Penn.

Lol

You ever seen BJ Penn look like this before?

11658.jpg

sorry.
Gomi was a lightweight who also has lost too Hansen, BJ, Aurelio, Golyaev, Kitaoka, Florian, Guida, Nate, Jury, Lauzon and MIller. (didn't say diego since that was a robbery.

People saying nick is an atg becuase he beat Gomi are idiots.

I never said Nick was an ATG, but Gomi is his best win, easily. He was the #1 guy in the world at the time.

I liked Diaz as well, 5 years ago, when he was winning. Since then he turned into spoiled entitled brat with NO WINS WHATSOEVER. Right now, he is just annoying and irrelevant.

I guess you just grow up from being Diaz fan when you become a grown up.
Says the guy that is only fans of fighters if they're on a win streak haha

Anyway, nice idea but TS you should have waited until you had your input before making your thread

how can you not be a fan of this -- who else could do this against anderson fuckin silva? WAR DIAZ

253C611F00000578-2934942-image-a-24_1422772069847.jpg

Says the guy that is only fans of fighters if they're on a win streak haha

Anyway, nice idea but TS you should have waited until you had your input before making your thread

I didnt say anything about being a fan. I just dislike Diaz current version, of the guy that is completely irrelevant but oh yes, demands only title shots.

Back