Coming clean on Platinum (aka Mike Perry was never my friend)

Platinum Nation began as a war wagon, became a place for trolls to mimic McGregor fans and show how annoying the usual nuthugger behaviour is when put in different perspective. Proof of it is how many alt accounts of older members joined it to express that.

I don't mind it, i am there since his first fight anyway, i'll be a fan of the guy win or lose. But if most sherdoggers believed all the hype was legit and had not an ounce of trolling intent or humour in it are just taking shit tooo seriously online.

The proof that it worked is how many threads about Platinum losing yesterday popped up. Now if he gets back on track, be ready cause we'll push the boundaries of nuthuggin to insufferable levels. All it takes is a new win.

If anything, it goes to show how annoying fans can be when they're delusional about stuff.

But for everyone that joined Platinum Nation that is going to pussy out now to avoid being trolled back after all the fun, a big fuck you.

I got on the Platinum train back when it started, mainly as a bit of a joke. I went and got the AV and put the dumb Platinum sigs and all that. Really, I missed the Conor bandwagon and there were no others that were likely to rustle so many jimmies so when I saw the Platinum thing was riling people up I was all aboard.

But time to come clean: Perry is a joke. Zero striking defense. Crap kicks. Basic Combos, no cardio and as soon as he takes a good hit he seems to just get disheartened.

In his last fight he won the first and was losing the next two until he got the lucky K.O at the end against Roberts. Allan isn't even that good but he was able to make Perry just look basic and ordinary.

Almost everyone in the top 10 pushes this guy's shit in.

And let's not forget the rest of him:

God's gift has to be the dumbest, most funniest tattoo I've seen in a long time. The shitty Platinum above his eyebrow is laughable too. His trash talking is grade-school level.

I was watching the fight last night with my dad and brother and trying to keep a straight face while telling about the whole satellite to god made out of platinum thing.

So, who else was just aboard for a laugh? I know there's got to be some of you, if not a lot of you.

Traitor! mods ban this traitor!

Of course! Says fighter bashing on Cyborg, lol
50A9D14B-CDB8-4A3F-828B-BCBDB9A9622E_zpsuftpwthi.gif

I reported some guy for over the top bashing on Cyborg a couple of weeks ago, then the whole "can't fight for the 145 title against a '35'er in 8-10 weeks" thing happened and felt like getting my own bash on tbh...

Yeha, it was hilarious. I remember posting that he was going to outstrike Wonderboy and tap out Maia or some shit.

You better watch your back. Platinum army gonna jump you when you least expect it son. Blood in blood out.

nUPjMm.jpg

Last edited:
Traitor!

#PMP4LYFE #BANTHISMAN #PhilBaroniSecondComing

Yea after he gets his ass kicked then they jump ship and claim it was a joke and they was never a fan..Go watch wwe or whatever the fake wrestling shit is called these days.

Ban.

You were full on the dick hop and now you are being a cheap whore hopping off trying to say you were joking all along.

No you weren't. Go back to sucking Perry's dick off with your mom.

I got on the Platinum train back when it started, mainly as a bit of a joke. I went and got the AV and put the dumb Platinum sigs and all that. Really, I missed the Conor bandwagon and there were no others that were likely to rustle so many jimmies so when I saw the Platinum thing was riling people up I was all aboard.

But time to come clean: Perry is a joke. Zero striking defense. Crap kicks. Basic Combos, no cardio and as soon as he takes a good hit he seems to just get disheartened.

In his last fight he won the first and was losing the next two until he got the lucky K.O at the end against Roberts. Allan isn't even that good but he was able to make Perry just look basic and ordinary.

God's gift has to be the dumbest, most funniest tattoo I've seen in a long time. The shitty Platinum above his eyebrow is laughable too. His trash talking is grade-school level.

I was watching the fight last night with my dad and brother and trying to keep a straight face while telling about the whole satellite to god made out of platinum thing.

So, who else was just aboard for a laugh? I know there's got to be some of you, if not a lot of you.
Goodbye.
<13>

Pussy

Hilarious. You are the stereotypical Perry fan now abandoning ship because you found out he isn't that good. Great representation of his fanbase.

TS is indeed a big joke

I don't give a crap about Perry. But he's young. Let's not say he will never amount to anything just yet.

Him being something does seem improbable. But not impossible.

It's funny though how these bandwagons, like Conor and Perry, start off as jokes and become real.

beautiful. like clockwork.

Good to see the rest of Sherdog has no standards and is willing to take you back. Just to be clear, we don't accept traitors back into the Platinum Nation.

Good riddance. Platinum nation stays strong. Platinum will rise again and so will we.

Back