Comedy movie scenes that had you dying from laughter

The Aftermath of Lloyd slipping Turbo Laxative into Harry's drink in Dumb & Dumber

Old Tom Hanks film. Think it was called Bachelor Party. Scene where they are fighting in the cinema when a 3D movie is on (Star Trek iirc) and one of the movie-goers in the audience gets punched in the face and thinks the 3D movie is just that good!

lmao!

Brain Donors was probably the longest and loudest I've ever laughed through a movie. "These seats are terrible. THEY'RE FACING THE STAGE!" is the joke that stands out right now

I agree TS.

watching Team America was the hardest I've ever laughed at a movie in theaters.

I couldn't believe I was laughing so hard.

[YT]VAgLhr6sHtc[/YT]

[YT]n_w4MV_LwMw[/YT]

Bruce Almighty - And my tiny nipples went to France.

most scenes from sgt bilko are gold

[YT]RlZ_BPzj8xc[/YT]

Lets get some yotube clips ITT. Share the lulz

Anchorman is my favorite comedy ever.... when i first saw it, i was in tears

When Borat fights his friend in their hotel room.

Probably the only time I seriously thought I was going to die from laughter.

I remember thinking, "Fuck, what a shitty way to die. In a movie theater watching a comedy"

For me it was the other guys , I thought Ferrell and Whalberg's buddy cop chemistry did it for me killed it for me

For me it was the other guys , I thought Ferrell and Whalberg's buddy cop chemistry did it for me killed it for me

the big boy pants scene and gator dont play that had me laughing so damn hard

I nearly puked from laughter during Bridesmaids. When Maya Rudolph was trying on the wedding dress and had diarrhea and just sat down in the middle of the street to shit, I was losing my mind.

the big boy pants scene and gator dont play that had me laughing so damn hard

Me too also in that scene Eva Mendes' intentionally bad "Get Out" was a nice touch

Also the Derek Jeter scene was funny as hell to me because Whalberg is such a huge Boston guy

The two I remember the most are the opening from Ace Ventura 2 when he regurgitates his food for the baby bird and the "Freedom Isn't Free" scene from Team America.

Back