Comedian Earthquake's Ex is in Financial Trouble after Child Support Ends

skysolo

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Cliffs (paraphrasing):
-Earthquake's ex-wife is upset because he paid off his child support early.
-He says he paid it off early while he is young so he doesn't have the burden into the future when his may decline.
-He was only 6 months ahead in support.
-He says get over it and take care of yourself.
-He says he must make financial decisions for his ex wife, but every other decision is made "together".

-She says life is hard when you have to eat and pay the rent. (No mention of working)
-She is suffering because he only paid $3500 a month for 15 years.
-She is almost homeless because she no longer receive payments.
-Their son is 17 and in school and no longer lives with his mother.
-She was almost homeless but her weave game is still tight. Priorities in order.

-Snippet of Eddie Winslow from Family Matters who says "child support is supposed to be for the children, not failed relationships" and "fathers have been removed from the household"....

I don't know if I have much empathy for the tv son of Carl since he did marry a woman who is nicknamed "superhead".

Last edited:
fuck that bitch, fuck the court system, fuck them all, this is the biggest fucking scam in the world

fuck that parasite bitch, better lose some weight so you land another sucker you fat parasitic bitch

fuck that bitch, fuck the court system, fuck them all, this is the biggest fucking scam in the world

fuck that parasite bitch, better lose some weight so you land another sucker you fat parasitic bitch
pretty much yeah.

source.gif

I don't really care about that. But, this thread enlightened me that comedians can have stupid names.

Doubt she'll get any sympathy. This story is all too common. These judges need to get with the times.

That’s true that child support is to take care of the kids and too many women just want the money for themselves. But there is also alimony. That is to, in the case of women forgoing a career and job experience they otherwise would have had if they did not marry you, compensate them for the difference between the wage they would be making now had they spent all that time in the workforce, and the wage they can actually make in reality given their time out of the workforce.

Very harsh words.

But I am inclined to agree with you sir. Well said.

The story sure sounds different depending on who’s telling it, right?

3500 a month? And if she got a job on top of that? Shit she'd be living real good but the lazy bitch prolly doesnt do anything. I know people like this and it does the heart good to see one suffer.

Its been 15 years and she never got a job in that time?

lol

Been living the good life I bet

Fucking gold digger hoe bitch cunt

Imagine getting 42,000 a year for the next 15 years of your life and not doing a damn thing with it to better yourself or set yourself up for your future. She had free income and I'm assuming all the time in the world from not working. She could have invested that, gone to school for a better career, paid off a home, bought a rental property.

Back