Comeback Foreman vs Today's Heavy's

Jim Reaper

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
It's all in the title... how does the Foreman who KO'd Moorer do against the Heavyweight's of today?

What happens when 45 year old "Big" George Foreman squares off with:

David Haye?
Tyson Fury?
Deontay Wilder?
Bermane Stiverne?

I purposely left Klitschko off since I think we all agree on what would happen there. Even David Haye is a stretch for that Foreman, I'd say.

nowadays foreman destroys all those guys

It's all in the title... how does the Foreman who KO'd Moorer do against the Heavyweight's of today?

What happens when 45 year old "Big" George Foreman squares off with:

David Haye?
Tyson Fury?
Deontay Wilder?
Bermane Stiverne?

I purposely left Klitschko off since I think we all agree on what would happen there. Even David Haye is a stretch for that Foreman, I'd say.

David Haye possibly would eek out a decision.

Tyson Fury would get KTFO by round 4.

Deontay Wilder...we still know too little about him. His opponents (with the exception of Charlie Z) have all been sub par.

Foreman would defeat Stiverne...Stiverne is too stationary

haye reks him
fury probably loses
wilder is barely a contender
stiverne probably loses

Prime Foreman beats them all (Haye gives him the most trouble)

but the thing is, a lot of the guys of today (IE: Pulev, the Klithschkos etc...) are big guys, they can match Foreman in size. Now I think that they'd all lose to a prime Foreman, but comeback foreman? comeback foreman loses to most of them IMO

comeback foreman only loses to exasperated boxing world on bullshit decisions dont wanna see the big man shine ;)

I know George would beat everyone besides Haye, Haye would definitely give him the most trouble and possibly win a decision.

Come backing Foreman would be the number 2 heavyweight today to klitchko! Many heavy weights today don't know how to box. Foreman was smart,big,had a good chin and a great punch, he would do great against these heavyweights.

Axel Schulz. Never forget.

But yeah, comeback Big George probably crushes most of them, IMO.
Hell, even Haye.

I think he beats all 4, I guess.

I think Haye at his best could probably beat old George. Fury would get KO'd. We don't enough about Wilder yet. Stiverne would be interesting, but his lack of mobility could get him into real trouble with a puncher like George.

Haye could probably stop old Foreman. He'd be target practice and Haye matches up with anyone in terms of speed and power, he's not someone who you would want teeing off on you.

Haye would have knocked his head off.

How about the Foreman that walked right through Gerry C-o-o-ney?

Which comeback Foreman?

Prime comeback Foreman?

I'd pick old Foreman over guys like Arreola any day of the week.

But some of the "better" heavies I'd pick over Foreman. wlad and vitali would beat him. maybe haye.

Id take comeback Foreman over the Klitschkos.
Fuck em

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back