Come to think of it, remember when Randy and Fedor were...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Going to fight, I really think Randy would've won (if it was in the octagon)because of his extremely good sub defense and he would've took Fedor down and opened him up(easily cut) with elbows like he did Vitor. I know Fedor is slick, but Randy at the time was at his best and his chin was also granite, so what do you guys think? Remember, Dan beat him, so it's not really far fetched my peculations. What do you think?

Going to fight, I really think Randy would've won (if it was in the octagon)because of his extremely good sub defense and he would've took Fedor down and opened him up(easily cut) with elbows like he did Vitor. I know Fedor is slick, but Randy at the time was at his best and his chin was also granite, so what do you guys think? Remember, Dan beat him, so it's not really far fetched my peculations. What do you think?

Lol, no.
Valentijn Overeem subbed him.

Randy beating Fedor...........lol

Heard it all now. Fedor at 60 would beat Randy in his prime.

No. I can accept that Randy presented a unique and real challenge to Fedor but I can't have Randy beating Fedor. He has done nothing to warrant that belief.

It would have been a good fight but Fedor would have won. Randy didn't really stand a chance.

No. I can accept that Randy presented a unique and real challenge to Fedor but I can't have Randy beating Fedor. He has done nothing to warrant that belief.
Look at his fight against Lindland, a natural MW who Fedor cheated and grabbed the rope to do that reversal!

Huh? Look it up.

Yeah, and so did the spider to small Japanese guys, but I don't troll it on every Silva thread because it was so long ago. You know you're trolling, just don't deny it. LOL

Yeah, and so did the spider to small Japanese guys, but I don't troll it on every Silva thread because it was so long ago. You know you're trolling, just don't deny it. LOL

By pointing out a fact that he lost to a guy that is far lesser in submissions than Fedor?
I don't really follow how you define that as trolling.

Edit: maybe I should drink more. Maybe it will make sense.
It was you mentioning how great his sub defense was.

When they were talking about the fight happening Fedor was slightly out of his prime. Prime aggressive Fedor would have steamrolled Randy.

Chuck KO'd Randy twice, and Chuck would never beat Fedor... Sometimes MMAth makes perfect sense.

TS with an OP like that you shouldn't mention trolling.
Dude, Dan mw beat him. Lindland, almost beat him before the rope grabbing reversal move. Randy at the time was in his prime, which means good chance at beating anyone. You just believe in the hype more than reality!

Couture would've lost to Fedor.
Barnett would've defeated Fedor though. No doubt in my mind.

Chuck KO'd Randy twice, and Chuck would never beat Fedor... Sometimes MMAth makes perfect sense.
Did you ever think Dan to beat him at HW? I didn't think so!

Yeah, like he did Dan!

Yep, its not like that was a 1/10000 punch, or that Dan has around ~35x more punching power

or that Fedor was winning before that.

Not taking credit away from Dan. He got the win and its in the books forever. Randy is not Dan Hendo though, and doesnt have the punching power to get that rare probabilty win Dan got over Fedor.

Back