Fuck you haters!
Is part of the experience.
Get Infection in the dirty waters
Get salmonella eating dirty street food
Get herpes fucking a beach Ho
And get robbed once or twice

Uhhhh vai morrer!

This thread got so weird so fast. 10/10

Go to Rio for one or two nights to see the sites then get the fuck out of there, even non carioca Brazilians know this. I lived in Florianopolis for a while and it was beautiful, clean, safe, etc but then it's their San Francisco, rich tech types.

I visited Rio a few times and hated the place, big south American cities are dangerous fucking places to be, especially if you are obviously a gringo and don't speak the language. In fact don't bother with Brazil or Argentina at all, Chile and Peru are both much nicer places in general if you're in South America.

You would have to be straight up retarded to spend your own hard earned money going to any place in South America. Dumb ass tourists just begging to get robbed. But yea post some pictures of Brazilian models you will never talk to let alone fuck, weird ass pasty white fatties

I would never go there unarmed.

Of course, there are places in my own city I wouldn't go unarmed either, like the islamist ghettos.

well ya, i mean BestGore needs source material from somewhere....

Central America and Brazil are a godsend for that site

Lol Rio is a mess. Back in 2014 I was supposed to go there for work and the team I was going with were to be accompanied at all times by armed security. The GoB contract we had was issued by their Minister of Cities -- who ended up resigning over corruption charges -- so our contract was voided and the project fell apart. Would've been highly lucrative for us but I kinda feel like I dodged a (literal) bullet

Tbf tho I've twice been held up at gunpoint in Miami so shit happens
What are you some kind of racist?

Back