Come to Rio, get robbed: Brazil tourism body shares awkward Instagram post

even if I was offered an all expenses paid trip to Brazil with thousands of dollars spending cash included I would pass. Unless I'm allowed to bring my heat with me, then I would but it would never leave my hip.

fucking savages even robbed SHOGUN, a national hero. They respect nothing. Took his fucking shoes and everything, Im pretty sure.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2014/5/...at-gunpoint-by-four-men-with-rifles-in-brazil

better then another thread about penis size
ok...I'll go get the dick size charts.
7f36tze539611.jpg

ok...I'll go get the dick size charts.
7f36tze539611.jpg
imagine being a dude in venezuela that has the looks to pull quality woman but was born with a 4" pounder, knowing what every woman is going to be expecting from past experience

ouch

so some hispanic/latino guys came up with that chart
no. I suspect an elite team(tip of the spear)of dick measuring scientists went around the world to do imperical research.

Been to Rio and loved it. Friends and I were in Brazil for 2 months across 10 different cities and only got robbed in the street late night in a small town near Sao Paolo

lol, even the positive experiences have a robbery in it

ZdyFb6w.gif

LOL @ getting robbed only once being a victory.
Meh I didn't lose anything and it's because we had survived the big cities, my dumb ass friends didn't take the same precautions. Same thing could happen anywhere, especially 3rd world America

Been to Rio and loved it. Friends and I were in Brazil for 2 months across 10 different cities and only got robbed in the street late night in a small town near Sao Paolo

I love how you talk of being robbed so nonchalantly. "Oh yeah we got robbed, but it was just in a small town and late at night. No biggie."

I love how you talk of being robbed so nonchalantly. "Oh yeah we got robbed, but it was just in a small town and late at night. No biggie."
It really was nothing, some young guys followed on us bikes and then pretended they had a gun. Wasn't scary and we didn't really lose anything.

Spent a week in Rio, mainly partying, last April - absolutely fine 24/7. However, every person I met that stayed near Copacabana beach was robbed at gunpoint.

And we can’t bring our own pistol through Brazilian customs when visiting? Wtf is that bullshit?

Back