come on people

khabib isnt conor in any way. khabib had 3 fights in 9 months before conor wasnt ab,le to hold the ufc hostage any more.

khabib already defended a belt that conor never did.

khabib helps people while cono showboats his money and fame.

i like the diaz brothers i hate the diva brothers.
Welp, you brought up Conor, not me. Think about it.

Khabib has defended just once and that was against the biggest star the UFC has right now. As soon as he did that he caused the mess we saw with the direct result of not being able to fight right now. All he cares is the zero in his record. He fights for "legacy" after all. He was talking about retirement even before the Conor fight if I remember correctly.
Don't speak for title defenses until he comes back and starts doing it with other fighters as well.......IF he'll do it that is.

[sarcasm]He sure helped the homeless we saw in that instagram vid.[/sarcasm]
I'm not sure about money but he does showboat his fame. Didn't we all see the pictures of him and known world leaders?

"Diva brothers" exist only in your head. It doesn't matter though because I was talking about Khabib, not you. He tried to emulate the Diaz brothers.

Yeah it’s baffling on the surface. And yes he turned it down. Nobody can say the UFC is screwing Tony. At least that’s my opinion barring any future news to the contrary. And all I’ve wanted was for Tony to not get screwed. He wasn’t.
Are you stupid? The UFC is screwing Tony, but you idiots are too stupid to realize what's going on. UFC is shady as shit, and Dana is a total fuckhead. Tony is the clear #1 contender despite the bullshit the UFC is trying to sell us. At this point there are people who get it, and people who don't.

Welp, you brought up Conor, not me. Think about it.

Khabib has defended just once and that was against the biggest star the UFC has right now. As soon as he did that he caused the mess we saw with the direct result of not being able to fight right now. All he cares is the zero in his record. He fights for "legacy" after all. He was talking about retirement even before the Conor fight if I remember correctly.
Don't speak for title defenses until he comes back and starts doing it with other fighters as well.......IF he'll do it that is.

[sarcasm]He sure helped the homeless we saw in that instagram vid.[/sarcasm]
I'm not sure about money but he does showboat his fame. Didn't we all see the pictures of him and known world leaders?

"Diva brothers" exist only in your head. It doesn't matter though because I was talking about Khabib, not you. He tried to emulate the Diaz brothers.

conor was the bigger reason for the in the cage brawl he throw the first punch.

dillon danis taunted khabib and khabib ended that. the nsac is why khabib not fighting at ufc 235 to start with.

Back