come on people

did people not read tony turned down the max fight.

so please stop with the ufc is disrespecting tony when he picked to not fight.

sure khabib vs tony can happen after ramadan holiday is over.

if it wasnt for the nsac khabib i bet would of fought at ufc 235 before ramadan but now it after words.
Tony does not want to fight Khabib either.

giphy.gif

Tony Ferguson has been undefeated for over 5 years and 11 fights. The idea, the suggestion, the very hint that he should have to beat YET ANOTHER elite fighter to get a title shot is absurd and unreasonable.

<DisgustingHHH>

No one here knows what they were negotiating over. They might of said the timings didn't workout for a Khabib fight, money or maybe he feels they are screwing him by fighting for an Interim. LOL. Again! We aint talking about the champ we talking bout interim! Fucking interim. Again. That word just sounds like some shit word. Interim. Fuck that word.

Last edited:
No on here knows what they were negotiating over. They might of said the timings didn't workout for a Khabib fight, money or maybe he feels they are screwing him by fighting for an Interim. LOL. Again! We aint talking about the champ we talking bout interim! Fucking interim. Again. That word just sounds like some shit word. Interim. Fuck that word.
He probably, 1000% justifiably. said "hey guys if I have to take ANOTHER non title fight I should get more money"

And the cheap fucks said no. Who can blame the guy. When is the last time someone got 11 wins in a row without a shot? Fitch is the most boring fighter ever, and even he got a shot after 8 wins. He's wasting his prime fighting high on the card for them, and not getting a chance at the belt or high level pay.

He'd be better off in Bellator tbh. i bet if he could do it over again he'd go there, and that's sad to say.

Conor would fight a bear with a chainsaw if that's the fight that paid the most.

but he not looking to fight tony that is clear. why you think he said i fight cowboy or anderson or nick diva or khabib or nate diva.

he wants nothing to do with tony or max

Tony should rematch the cable wire, he needs his redemption.

The hilarious part is how often I keep seeing the narrative that the interim champ will be the one to fight khabib ... Have we all forgotten to put in the disclaimer *not guaranteed. Subject to more lucrative option*?

It's been proven time and again the interim title is complete baloney and doesn't mean shit.

but he not looking to fight tony that is clear. why you think he said i fight cowboy or anderson or nick diva or khabib or nate diva.

Learn a new word Dana-bot.
The biggest diva in mma right now is Khabib and you know it.

He already beat Max and Tony would probably duck him like he ducks everyone else.max-holloway-conor-mcgregor.jpg

He already beat Max and Tony would probably duck him like he ducks everyone else.View attachment 531181

you do know fighters improve and the max that above conor in the p4p ranking isnt the one who fought conor 6 years ago.

conor also not improved as a fighter in anyway while max is a complete mixed martial artist.

conor wont want to fight dustin or max now at 155.

Learn a new word Dana-bot.
The biggest diva in mma right now is Khabib and you know it.

nope the diva brothers dont show up to fight while khabib has 3 fights in 9 months.

The hilarious part is how often I keep seeing the narrative that the interim champ will be the one to fight khabib ... Have we all forgotten to put in the disclaimer *not guaranteed. Subject to more lucrative option*?

It's been proven time and again the interim title is complete baloney and doesn't mean shit.

duh,

nope the diva brothers dont show up to fight while khabib has 3 fights in 9 months.
lol Khabib was going on a world tour like he's some kind of an enlightened person. He even wrote an autobiography. He's a mega diva.

lol Khabib was going on a world tour like he's some kind of an enlightened person. He even wrote an autobiography. He's a mega diva.

ya cause conor never done that. lots of people write books and go on a tour to promte and sell it.

that nothing like what the diva brothers do or football player like levon bell obj and anitono brown

ya cause conor never done that. lots of people write books and go on a tour to promte and sell it.

that nothing like what the diva brothers do or football player like levon bell obj and anitono brown
Wait, wasn't Khabib supposed to be Conor's opposite? The humble, brave, altruistic warrior and all that jazz? lol What happened?? Oh that's right, it was all a nice PR fairy tale.

You hate the Diaz brothers for trying to take their, maybe, only chance to make it and you don't mind Khabib acting like a Hollywood star, being a diva (since you love that word so much my dear Dana-bot).

I'll tell you this though; Khabib low-key admires the Diaz brothers. I mean, he has to; The mid-fight slap, the brawl....Whom do those things remind you?

Tony definitely should have took the Holloway fight. Would have been an epic war

Wait, wasn't Khabib supposed to be Conor's opposite? The humble, brave, altruistic warrior and all that jazz? lol What happened?? Oh that's right, it was all a nice PR fairy tale.

You hate the Diaz brothers for trying to take their, maybe, only chance to make it and you don't mind Khabib acting like a Hollywood star, being a diva (since you love that word so much my dear Dana-bot).

I'll tell you this though; Khabib low-key admires the Diaz brothers. I mean, he has to; The mid-fight slap, the brawl....Whom do those things remind you?

khabib isnt conor in any way. khabib had 3 fights in 9 months before conor wasnt ab,le to hold the ufc hostage any more.

khabib already defended a belt that conor never did.

khabib helps people while cono showboats his money and fame.

i like the diaz brothers i hate the diva brothers.

Back