come on people

Do people seriously not get how this works yet? Tony didn't turn down shit, he asked for more money than the UFC was willing to pay. So they found a set of fighters younger and/or dumber who would fit the same bill at a lower price.

It's a contract negotiation and they hope you all are dumb enough to turn on the one worker willing to fight for himself. It just makes their cheating and stealing and manipulating allllll the easier.
You left out the part about this is a title for a corporation WME. You are the champion of a business that has no clear rules on how to get to be the #1 contender. You might as well watch guys from Outback to compete to see grills the best steak. They traded away the flyweight GOAT when he lost a close decision (should have been a rematch). Now they are probably going to do away with that division. There's no rhyme or reason to this as a sport. It's only a business with about 50% sport.

did people not read tony turned down the max fight.

so please stop with the ufc is disrespecting tony when he picked to not fight.

sure khabib vs tony can happen after ramadan holiday is over.

if it wasnt for the nsac khabib i bet would of fought at ufc 235 before ramadan but now it after words.
<StillMyBoy>

You're still my boy!

Giving you a title shot against a guy making his division debut when you've won 11 straight isn't what I consider to be respect.

it not like max isnt on the p4p best fighters in the ufc list.

You had me at "come on people", that is my favorite place to come, but you lost me after that.

why tony turned down the max fight and people are acting like the ufc didnt offer the fight to tony

You left out the part about this is a title for a corporation WME. You are the champion of a business that has no clear rules on how to get to be the #1 contender. You might as well watch guys from Outback to compete to see grills the best steak. They traded away the flyweight GOAT when he lost a close decision (should have been a rematch). Now they are probably going to do away with that division. There's no rhyme or reason to this as a sport. It's only a business with about 50% sport.

you act like before the sale the ufc wasnt trying to make the most money it can

you act like before the sale the ufc wasnt trying to make the most money it can
it's gotten much worse. The Fertitta era was more sport and less cash grabbing and hyper-entertainment. Only at the end did it start getting worse, especially the Reebok deal. WME is terrible. I don't like the direction this company is going. I still love MMA and appreciate the fighters though.

it's gotten much worse. The Fertitta era was more sport and less cash grabbing and hyper-entertainment. Only at the end did it start getting worse, especially the Reebok deal. WME is terrible. I don't like the direction this company is going. I still love MMA and appreciate the fighters though.

so signing brock lesner cm punk before the sale is different than conor fights.

The UFC disrespected him by offering him another fight for a meaningless interim title, which they already stripped him of once before.
You know what’s not meaningless bout the fake belt is the bigger pay day and setting you up for those big fights vs Khabib or Conor later on

so signing brock lesner cm punk before the sale is different than conor fights.
Brock/CM Punk is much worse. Conor is a great figher, CM Punk sucks. I don't like everything the Fertitta's did but overall seemed to be clearer paths to a title with them.

Brock/CM Punk is much worse. Conor is a great figher, CM Punk sucks. I don't like everything the Fertitta's did but overall seemed to be clearer paths to a title with them.

things are the same now than before. brock got a title shot beating heath herring. jon fitch won 2 number 1 contenders fights and didnt get either of them.

conor got a title shot beating dennis siver as well.

fertitta era was looking for money fights as well as now a days,.

did people not read tony turned down the max fight.

so please stop with the ufc is disrespecting tony when he picked to not fight.

sure khabib vs tony can happen after ramadan holiday is over.

if it wasnt for the nsac khabib i bet would of fought at ufc 235 before ramadan but now it after words.
You mean if Khabib wasn't that stupid in the aftermath of 229...

You mean if Khabib wasn't that stupid in the aftermath of 229...

no conor throw the first punch and dillon danis was taunting khabib.

khabib wasnt arrested in any way so he didnt do anything wrong to get 9 months and that 500k fine.

the brawl made the rematch even bigger

than tony needs to fire him than if he not happen with his contract
Chill. He got 150k to show and 5k to win vs Pettis. He must've told Dana to fuck off this time. And Holloway must be thanking all his Hawaiian gods he doesn't have to fight El Cucuy.

Btw Tony's social media posts doesn't show him more preoccupied than you are.

Tony apparently rejected the fight, for reasons unknown. If so, then it's his problem.

If they do Conor with Cowboy you can be sure whoever wins that will be next in line. Ferguson honestly seems like a dumbass carrying himself.

Do people seriously not get how this works yet? Tony didn't turn down shit, he asked for more money than the UFC was willing to pay. So they found a set of fighters younger and/or dumber who would fit the same bill at a lower price.

It's a contract negotiation and they hope you all are dumb enough to turn on the one worker willing to fight for himself. It just makes their cheating and stealing and manipulating allllll the easier.
These guys need a union.

Chill. He got 150k to show and 5k to win vs Pettis. He must've told Dana to fuck off this time. And Holloway must be thanking all his Hawaiian gods he doesn't have to fight El Cucuy.

Btw Tony's social media posts doesn't show him more preoccupied than you are.

him tweeting about conor means nothing. everyone tweets about conor.

Back