come on people

Why should Tony have to fight for an interim belt after what happened to the last one? He'll just get stripped and passed up for Conor again

conor 2 years but khabib back around septemeber in the first big ppv in vegas isnt a problem at all.

rememeber the nsac is the problem. they took khabib out of ufc 235 and vs tony.

he's saying november long after his suspension is up

Why would Khabib and Tony fight when the winner of Max-Dustin will be interim champion?

Actually you know what, there's really no point in asking these questions anymore when it comes to the UFC.

conor 2 years but khabib back around septemeber in the first big ppv in vegas isnt a problem at all.

rememeber the nsac is the problem. they took khabib out of ufc 235 and vs tony.
Conor obviously should have been stripped as well. Situation just sucks all around tbh. I'm all for Max moving up eventually but it just seems so stupid for it to be for an interim belt.

Here is the only caveat.

They may crown the interim champ between Max and Dustin, strip Khabib, and have the winner of Conor and Cerrone fight them.

Tony is getting screwed either way.

conor didnt fight for 2 years and khabib taking a year is the problem please.

conor vs cowboy is still fake news so if tony turned down the max fight than he has noone to blame but him self.

Conor obviously should have been stripped as well. Situation just sucks all around tbh. I'm all for Max moving up eventually but it just seems so stupid for it to be for an interim belt.

yes interm belt is stupid. it should just be a co main event but the intmer belt gives them a chacne to set up that fight over the summer if the winner wins and is healthy to fight before khabib can return.

Why would Khabib and Tony fight when the winner of Max-Dustin will be interim champion?

Actually you know what, there's really no point in asking these questions anymore when it comes to the UFC.

the winner mac vs dustin cause tear an acl and not be able to return in 2019.

he's saying november long after his suspension is up

conor said he never fight in vegas or pay his fine as well and look who tapped out at ufc 229.

also conor didnt fight for 2 years so what if the booking of khabib fight when ever takes him into 13 months away.

did people not read tony turned down the max fight.

so please stop with the ufc is disrespecting tony when he picked to not fight.

sure khabib vs tony can happen after ramadan holiday is over.

if it wasnt for the nsac khabib i bet would of fought at ufc 235 before ramadan but now it after words.
you're not the boss of me

than you wont know the real facts than.
pffft facts..... who needs facts? I work on feelings baaaaaaaaaby

and I have a feeling the UFC fucked over Tony...... and I feel Im right lol

forgive me, its really early and my brain has not engaged properly..... probably shouldve waited until later to have that first joint

"cmon people"

I think I might agree with such an argument.

pffft facts..... who needs facts? I work on feelings baaaaaaaaaby

and I have a feeling the UFC fucked over Tony...... and I feel Im right lol

well ufc cant fuck tony over when they offered him a fight vs max and tony said no.

did people not read tony turned down the max fight.

so please stop with the ufc is disrespecting tony when he picked to not fight.

sure khabib vs tony can happen after ramadan holiday is over.

if it wasnt for the nsac khabib i bet would of fought at ufc 235 before ramadan but now it after words.

Giving you a title shot against a guy making his division debut when you've won 11 straight isn't what I consider to be respect.

You had me at "come on people", that is my favorite place to come, but you lost me after that.

Back