Come on Anti, Let's pull togather for Art.

Conrad

Reaction score
Not sure if ART IS even fighting still on the next show but I think anti needs to show him support and stand behind him. We have had alot of laughs becuase of this guy(To bad he always thought we were laughing WITH him.:p)

I already changed my sig and I think that Anti, if you knew him or you just want to support him, we should all change our sigs to support the guy. He match is coming up in a week or so, so show some support.

ANYONE IS WELCOME TO DO IT. mODS ADMINS NWEBIES TO THE FUROM. Support the Fecker.

A little guesture but sure it would mean alot to him.

Who is for it?

my cat is named mitten...and when he eats sausage, he's eating his own poopoo after

Good info.

SUPPORT OR DIE|!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will support him, Conrad. That's the least I could do for my love-I mean, friend.

Great idea Conrad...

What better way to spread my JIM PAN DO than through Art.

Thanks Jim. Looks good. Sept for that Jimpando BS.

MmAT: You said you would but you didn't. Your very slow.

Art knows he's the man. Take that belt and make us proud!!!

Good idea, Conrad - my sig has always been meaningless so its nice to show support for a change.

I'd support him cept I'm not on Treelo's list, so Fuck You.

You know Conrad, your thread title had me thinking. When I first saw it (Come on Anti,let's pull together), I thought it meant Come on Anti, let's whack off together.

I gotta say that I was a little disappointed when I found out it was about Art.

Originally posted by PabloPittbull
You know Conrad, your thread title had me thinking. When I first saw it (Come on Anti,let's pull together), I thought it meant Come on Anti, let's whack off together.

I gotta say that I was a little disappointed when I found out it was about Art.

Lots of jokes that I could make with that but I don't dare to.

thanks guys my chi is at its highest state and my jpd is primmed and ready. my right (conrad and left (mma) or my yank and yang and lubed and and ready to rock. this win will be for joey and sherdog anti dogs that is.

Yay!!

Whats wrong Art, how come you log in with your wife's name? Did you forget your password or something??

TTT

Hound still hasn't done it. That prick

Originally posted by Conrad
MmAT: You said you would but you didn't. Your very slow.

Oops, I forgot it doesn't change by itself. I will change it right now for Art.

Dammit I have shown my support TWICE by posting some very personal poetry about Art in the original support for Arturo thread so back off mofos. I have also asked pertinent questions about his training specifically his Thighmaster and Abroller workouts to make sure he is well prepared. So no one step to me and say I won't back up my favorite White Honduran.:mad:

The real reason I haven't posted here is that I thought I already had...:D

Back