Come back to the early 2000's with me

September 2000 started dating this chick......

By September 2003 married a chick I love!

Partied all the time, made decent money started a lot of heading down the road I’m on now actually.

A highschool friend got me into Linkin for about a year till I got into Maiden, Rammstein and Metallica. This was part of it.

When Chester offed himself it felt so surreal. Even more so than when Chris Cornell did. The video of them doing Crawling together is still one of very few that gives me chills

2002 was the best summer of my life. I had joined the national guard and came back from about 6 months of Army training with a good chunk of change saved up so I could get by for the summer without working.

A couple of my friends were in a similar position where they had the summer off as well. I would go to the beach and drink beer every day, I was 22 and in incredible shape from my training, I banged a ton of bitches, and had zero worries in the world.

As far as pop culture goes...

6110-23cj6yk.jpg

GTA3boxcover.jpg

Pantera_Reinventing_the_Steel.jpg

These kind of bowls were the most common...

HM404C.jpg

red-wings-dyansty-214x300.jpg

s-l300.jpg

220px-Slipknot_-_Slipknot2.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fimages.genius.com%2F80c7b928404b3ae925e6d61493a5552f.600x600x1.jpg

My man

As a David Tua fan this was disappointing.

230px-Lewis_vs_Tua.jpg

This guy was still one of the scariest guys on the planet.

Royce_Gracie_500x325.png

More wrasslin. That TLC match was the best

Is that TLC 2? I'm not a huge wrestling fan but had roommates who were and that entire PPV was insane.

Early 2000s were my university years so they are full of good memories.

This is the best album of that decade.

Slayer’s God Hates Us All may be. It’s a toss up.

My 2nd oldest grandson was in his 40s at the time and it was great to hear him tear it up in his prime during that era. I always wonder if it was better than my ERA..

Good luck in the early 2000's
giphy.gif

Back