Come Back Home, Rory!

mkt

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Definitely the UFC's worse loss to Bellator. Other than giving up Phil Davis and Bader (they should've kept one of them, preferably Bader), most other Bellator transfers weren't big losses. But my how the Rory loss stings!

Do people just forget about Wonderboy tooling Rory?

He's not the best WW in the world just because he beat Woodley 4 years ago.

1 shot from Woodley to Rory's nose and hes done

He ran off to Bellator...K1 T Wood would make Canadian Bacon out of Hory.

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

In regards to the comments above me, Woodley still fights the same. There is no "Woodley 2.0". Rory would beat that ass again.

Bob Lawlor broke Rory's whole shit
and Wonderman broke it again

Rory Mac only won the belt by lay and pray; Gayguard gonna fuck him up

Woodley learned a lot from that fight. Rory fought an amazing fight that night and he could do it again, but that strategy is like walking a tightrope and Woodley is sharper now.

rory is my favorite fighter ever, woodley knocks him dead. Rory's career was mishandled he reminds me of those prodigies that are absolute beasts but never fully succeed.

From what I saw recently I think Woodley takes the rematch.

Screw that, his win was boring. Wheres Nate the Great at? He'll finish the job against Woodley!

LOL begging to see Tyron dethroned, Rory has sustained too much damage these days, one right from Woodley and his nose would be wrecked for good. Rory is a beast tho, but he barely made it out of his last fight.

Last edited:
Bob Lawlor broke Rory's whole shit
and Wonderman broke it again

Rory Mac only won the belt by lay and pray; Gayguard gonna fuck him up

Yeah, I don't know if Rory has or will recover from the 2 Lawler losses (esp. last one) and WB. But he matched up well vs. Woodley. Fighting a MW champ who is truly LHW size (not a pretend LHW like Till) won't help Rory age well, either. I wish he wouldn't do that.

Don't forget that Woodley is 36, and age will catch up with him at some point. Cormier may be amazing at 40, but we haven't seen anyone do that at lighter weight classes. Minor losses in speed and mobility are too critical.

Back