combatsports.com

MMAftfw**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have heard that combat sports is a good place to get different gear and have browsed around the site a good bit. I sent the request to have a catalog sent to my house and its been almost two months and it still hasn't got here. Is it normal to take this long? Has anyone else tried with the same results?

they do their catalogs by season so it might be a while before you get one. thats how title boxing does theres too

Call them, tell them you will take an old catalog or whatever they got, two months is a long time to wait for a catalog.

I would call them and request one.....that is how I got my catalog.

I have heard that combat sports is a good place to get different gear and have browsed around the site a good bit. I sent the request to have a catalog sent to my house and its been almost two months and it still hasn't got here. Is it normal to take this long? Has anyone else tried with the same results?

I think they have "bulk mailing periods" where they send out catalogs to all their customers, not just a few to new customers. Hopefully you'll get the next new catalog.

I asked for one from Title and got it the same week.

From what I've seen, everything that is in the catalog is on the website (and some)...

I bought some cheap Thai shorts there that were like $14.99 in the catalog and $9.99 on the website (or something like that. I don't remember the exact prices, but I do know that they were cheaper online). CSI also has some crazy specials from time to time on the website, so I check it regularly, although they haven't had one in a while.

I do like having a catalog, though. Nice to look at when you can't get to the internet...

Back