News Combate Global moving to CBSSN and Paramount +

Oh good I have TUDN but not Univision so only get the Spanish Broadcast. Not that it really matters but nice to have English commentary.

Also good on Combate... shows are decent... I'll check it out.

And here I thought they were going to BUY Bellator!!!

Thats a good way to make sure I never watch it, put it behind a non sports paywall.

Combate taking over.

Combate will be absorbing bellator very soon.

Lmfao one step closer to buying Bellator

Also sounds like bellators days on Showtime are coming to an end. I wonder how bellator on paramount + will go.

Goat MMA Promoter

RyKUrqxG.jpg

So they're showing one event on CBSSN and the rest on Paramount+, or both??

Also sounds like bellators days on Showtime are coming to an end. I wonder how bellator on paramount + will go.
Lmfao combate couldn’t even land a tv deal on CBSSN they went straight to streaming smh

Lmfao combate couldn’t even land a tv deal on CBSSN they went straight to streaming smh
One step at a time, first streaming, then every American tv station, buy out Bellator, then UFC is next

Proof that Combate is bigger than Bellator
I mean how many people live in Mexico and Latin America? Combate is bigger then UFC. Can't beat the Goat Chatri tho with billions of viewers in Asia

Combate taking over.

Combate will be absorbing bellator very soon.
That might have legs if Cambell McLaren is as good a marketing guru as he and yourself claim. The roster of a true competitor exists in Bellator but they need new strategic partners to get that roster more recognition.

Paramount+ is expected to air 30 live Combate Global events annually in 2022 and 2023, while CBS Sports Network will complement that coverage with a one-hour recap show following each event. Additionally, CBS Sports Network will feature re-airs of past Combate events, while the promotion’s entire fight library will be available on Paramount+.

"The addition of Combate Global’s exciting MMA action is a tremendous opportunity for Paramount+ to further expand its reach to a young and diverse fanbase,” said Executive Vice President and General Manage of CBS Sports Digital Jeffrey Gerttula in a release. “We believe Combate events will complement the expansive live soccer programming that is now a cornerstone of our industry-leading sports coverage on the service and deliver even more unique sports content across CBS Sports platforms.”

This is confirmation Viacom is replacing bellator/coker with Combate/Cambell Mclaren.

Back