News Combate Americas 1 Night 8 Man LW Tournament for 100k, Dec 20 Live on DAZN. 6pm/9pm PT/ET

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
CA_CC2019_WEB_1440X700spanish.jpg

Final

Co-Main

Renzo Méndez (13–6) vs Kevin Borjas (5-0)

Semi Finals

Winner Fight B vs Winner Fight D
Winner Fight A vs Winner Fight C

Prelim

Sandra Lavado (7-2) vs Lina Franco Rodriguez (4-2)

Quarter Finals

Humberto Bandenay (15-7) vs Hugo Prada (8–3) Fight A
Erick González (10-4) vs Yoel Jiménez (5–3) Fight B
José Luis Verdugo (10–8) vs Lucas Corbage (10–0) Fight C
Salvador Becerra (8-2) vs Milko Tucto (4–1) Fight D

Fighters

Humberto Bandenay (15-7) Peru
Erick González (10-4) USA
José Luis Verdugo (10–8) Mexico
Milko Tucto (4–1) Peru
Hugo Prada (8–3) Colombia
Lucas Corbage (10–0) Argentina
Yoel Jiménez (5–3) Spain
Salvador Becerra (8–2) USA

Alternate

Ignacio Bahamondes (9–3)

Last edited:
I wonder how they are doing on Galavision and back on DAZN... seems like they are bleeding money and no promotion on cable for Tito vs Del Rio for tomorrow.

probably bad Campbell is a dick and can't seem to keep and english broadcast partner

I wonder how they are doing on Galavision and back on DAZN... seems like they are bleeding money and no promotion on cable for Tito vs Del Rio for tomorrow.
Univision is their over the air TV network in the U.S. for the Spanish language broadcasts. This DAZN card is the last one on DAZN. Their first live card in English on AXS TV actually starts the week before this Copa Combate on December 13th and I believe will also be simulcast on Univision in Spanish.

Univision is their over the air TV network in the U.S. for the Spanish language broadcasts. This DAZN card is the last one on DAZN. Their first live card in English on AXS TV actually starts the week before this Copa Combate on December 13th and I believe will also be simulcast on Univision in Spanish.

Dazn deal has been cancelled for months

their last shows have been horrible. Their nevada show, the total payroll was 35k

Combat Americas would do wise to hook up with a television deal with TBS and TNT or a long deal with Univision with an established schedule with announced dates and times and just continue to grow slow. Build it up nice and slow, it's not a race.

Do the fighters need to win 3 fights in 1 night to win the tournament?

Or the tournament will take up to 3 events?

I mean I won't be watching, but one night tournaments are awesome.

Dazn deal has been cancelled for months
You clearly didn't read the thread because this one last card is on DAZN this Friday despite the fact that they already started having cards on AXS TV already.

Last edited:
I'm still trying to figure out who is fighting. I honestly don't recognize one name on that card.

So why are you posting here if you don't care about Combate?
Thats not the point. The thing is that they don’t have a dazn deal anymore. Now they are with axs tv. My opinion about how I feel about the show is just that

Thats not the point. The thing is that they don’t have a dazn deal anymore. Now they are with axs tv. My opinion about how I feel about the show is just that
Reading comprehension really isn't your strong suit, eh? It was already explained that even though Combate Americas signed with AXS TV and had their first live English broadcast there this past Friday, that there is one more card left over from their deal on DAZN which will be the Copa Combate 3 this Friday. Here it is on DAZN's schedule.

QBwgPTS.jpg

Reading comprehension really isn't your strong suit, eh? It was already explained that even though Combate Americas signed with AXS TV and had their first live English broadcast there this past Friday, that there is one more card left over from their deal on DAZN which will be the Copa Combate 3 this Friday. Here it is on DAZN's schedule.

QBwgPTS.jpg

Good for you kind intelligent and comprehensive reader.

Back