Combat Sports training glove review

I think that if you put a negative about something in a review (no matter ow small) you shouldn't then give a perfect score - still though the gloves look good, pity there's not been a feature on any website r magazine to compare the different sparring gloves around.

yeah i agree, i think a comparison of the CSIs, Fairtex, Rogue, Hawks, Gamness and Shooto sparring gloves would make life ALOT easier than for people looking to buy a pair.

Guyz
Funny you should mention this.... our site is about to do that. As you know, we already have the best site on the web for gi reviews, we've now opened it up for rash gaurds and i am totally open to people sending in reviews of gloves. As soon as I get 6 or more reviews, I'll put the section up on our site. Help youselves, review your stuff and we'll publish it!

Terrier: dont you ever bloody give up? lol
Thanks will include yours in pride of place mate.

Still would love to have a review of the Hawks!!! lol :p

You know, its a real pain in the arse sometimes. We put the review section on our site to help people make informed decisions. It seems loads of people have views on certain products but they won't submit a review to help others. All we are asking if for a few words not a page. Maybe a paragraph saying what you think of a product.

I'd be more than happy to write u summat, but I've only used the TRUTH 8oz gloves and Century MMA gloves, so can't really make any fair comparissons...

hey thanks onikage
we are not expecting people to compare gloves just give an honest impression. Even a single comment such as "they are crap, the seams split after 10 minutes use" or "the quality is superb and they fit like a glove"... lol - obviously, more is better but less is fine!

Back