Combat Sports Offering Gloves as Low as $15, Shirts $5

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by ASEGSEA, Sep 14, 2010.

1. ASEGSEA

ASEGSEA Guest

2. AirCorps

AirCorps White Belt

3. Snowman3459

Snowman3459 Guest

I just bought the MMA Hybrid gloves. Signed up for the mailing list, received 20% off, my order came out to be around $20 (includes shipping). Can't beat that.

4. ASEGSEA

ASEGSEA Guest

Glad I could help make a decision! :icon_chee

5. Snowman3459

Snowman3459 Guest

Yes thank you for informing me about this! I was looking for a good Hybrid glove.

6. ASEGSEA

ASEGSEA Guest

Let me know how it is once you've tested it out. $20 for a quality MMA glove is a hard deal to pass up.

On that note, the Windy bag gloves spiked up to $70!

7. Tone C

Tone C Silver Belt

Good thread,thanks.

8. Snowman3459

Snowman3459 Guest

I just received the MMA Hybrid Gloves from Combat Sports and I must say, they are some really nice gloves.

I haven't been able to test them out in sparring but I thought I'd really test them against a heavy bag. The shock absorption is great and my knucles barely feel a thing...and we all know MMA gloves aren't meant for a heavy bag.

They feel like they are already broken in so your hands don't feel stiff in them.

I have really small hands and the small/medium actually seems a little tight but not enough to make it uncomfortable.

Overall, I'd say these are some great gloves. Well worth the money and thank you again Law Bob Loblaw

9. ASEGSEA

ASEGSEA Guest

Hey man, more than happy to help! I may pick up a pair for my home gym just as an extra set, because $15 is unbeatable for quality gloves.