Combat Sports Deal of the Day It's Back!!!

So I got a phone call....first about my grant gloves now about my shorts. I ordered the shorts on the phone and my credit card was charged immediately. I checked my card and the charges appeared and I was told my gear would ship out on Tuesday I believe. Today I was told that they would not honor the shorts price despite speaking to the CSR when placing the order who did not correct the price. I asked if I could at least get one pair at that price because of the inconvenience (I have a bunch of people mad at me who I promised shorts). She said no, she they will not give me one at that price.

Sounds like nobody is going to be getting shorts.

They also charged me, with shipping, when shipping was supposed to be free (pre X-mas). When I called they said their must have been an error etc. They DIDN'T EVEN SHIP IT, due to some fuck up. When I got my money refunded they took $10 due "the exchange in the dollar." I calculated the exchange came closer to a $1.05, not $10.00

I hate CSI.

They also charged me, with shipping, when shipping was supposed to be free (pre X-mas). When I called they said their must have been an error etc. They DIDN'T EVEN SHIP IT, due to some fuck up. When I got my money refunded they took $10 due "the exchange in the dollar." I calculated the exchange came closer to a $1.05, not $10.00

Something in my gut tells me that's extremely illegal.

Ya, it is. To be honest though, the CSR said "I think it has to do with the exchange." It was not a definitive reply. She then said they would put it back on the credit card, but never did.
I was so fucking sick of the whole thing by this point I never bothered to call back.

Ya, it is. To be honest though, the CSR said "I think it has to do with the exchange." It was not a definitive reply. She then said they would put it back on the credit card, but never did.
I was so fucking sick of the whole thing by this point I never bothered to call back.

and that's how they get ya.

yeah dude you gotta raise some hell. I hate doing it but there is no excuse for some of the things they did to their customers.

$10 for 3 phone calls, each one about 10 minutes long (if you include wait time) = loss of money, over the long run.

I don't mind taking a couple minutes at any opportunity to bash them though. I KNOW a few of people have not gone through them based on my story, and I bet there will be more.

I can't believe it. Please take a pic for us tomorrow when you get them.

I didn't read all these posts, but it seems like people are having problems with Combat Sports. I placed an order there and it went really well. They actually went a little further to add something afterwards and save me on shipping. Granted I returned half the order due to sizing issues, so we'll see if the replacement comes in without troubles, but I called today and it is looking good, so I have nothing but nice things to say about them.

Also, where are people talking about daily deals on Combat Sports, can someone offer an updated link? I've checked around their website but couldn't find anything like that. It seems like they'd have it right there on the main homepage, but nothing. Can anyone direct me to the daily deal part?

its probably best that they're done. they were more than CSI could handle as it was.

When I got home from work last night I had a box from combat sports, weird I thought since I didn't have any orders on the way from them. In the box, was three pair of the Windy shorts and in invoice saying I was only charged $20.88. I was shocked, pleasantly of course. I am on my way to the gym now but I will post pics when I get back. All three pairs I got where the black ones.

When I got home from work last night I had a box from combat sports, weird I thought since I didn't have any orders on the way from them. In the box, was three pair of the Windy shorts and in invoice saying I was only charged $20.88. I was shocked, pleasantly of course. I am on my way to the gym now but I will post pics when I get back. All three pairs I got where the black ones.

OMFG!!! Where is my box!? Can you take pics dude?

What.....in the hell? This is just getting weird....

Three pairs black Windy shorts, all size large. I have never wore muay thai shorts before so they are a little stiff to me compared to grappling shorts. They are plenty long enough and at $7 each I will get my moneys worth out of them in no time. Glad I put off calling combatsports and asking for my money back, hopefully everyone who ordered them gets them at their sale price though.

Picture636.jpg

Back