Media Columbia Sportswear rips off Bellator?

svmr_db

Silver Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Listen to the song in the first video and then watch the second one @0:18, we got some thievery going on folks :eek:

Not Bellator but cool gold cage, need to make a new promotion called Gold FC. have some rich guy dressed in gold and claiming to be richer than all the billionaires be their owner.Product_772349781642_Image_1.jpeg

This is super obscure and I doubt most people would know what I'm talking about, but do any of you guys remember the song that would play on the DVD menu screen of ROH DVDs from the 2000s? Sounds exactly like this song as well lol.

Wtf that’s the old Bellator mtv2 song lol
They still play that song at the events during the rounds....

Bellator really needs to change their music into a more sports theme and not use the UFC Spike TV music.

This is super obscure and I doubt most people would know what I'm talking about, but do any of you guys remember the song that would play on the DVD menu screen of ROH DVDs from the 2000s? Sounds exactly like this song as well lol.
What you said immediately clicked with me, but when I checked my records it didn't seem to be.

I was able to confirm that Show 13: Revenge of the Prophecy, from January 2003, had no DVD music.

Show 14: First Anniversary Show, from February 2003, had music, but definitely not the theme we're looking for. I'll post an excerpt below.

Shows 15: Expect the Unexpected to at least 114: Unified, which stretched from March 2003 to August 2006, used music that would have come the closest. I'll post an example below from one of the shows in between, Survival of the Fittest 2005.

As we can see it is not the same, however I feel like it does have similar enough characteristics, that after listening to it for a while, the songs start to blend together.

So either A) There's some kind of Mandela effect thing happening, where we both could have sworn the ROH DVD music was like Bellator's recap music, when in reality it wasn't. Or B) There is ROH music that's just like in the Bellator recap, perhaps in shows 1-12, and we just don't have access to it right now.

Last edited:
What you said immediately clicked with me, but when I checked my records it didn't seem to be.

I was able to confirm that Show 13: Revenge of the Prophecy, from January 2003, had no DVD music.

Show 14: First Anniversary Show, from February 2003, had music, but definitely not the theme we're looking for. I'll post an excerpt below.

Shows 15: Expect the Unexpected to at least 114: Unified, which stretched from March 2003 to August 2006, used music that would have come the closest. I'll post an example below from one of the shows in between, Survival of the Fittest 2005.

As we can see it is not the same, however I feel like it does have similar enough characteristics, that after listening to it for a while, the songs start to blend together.

So either A) There's some kind of Mandela effect thing happening, where we both could have sworn the ROH DVD music was like Bellator's recap music, when in reality it wasn't. Or B) There is ROH music that's just like in the Bellator recap, perhaps in shows 1-12, and we just don't have access to it right now.

It's B. I have DVDs right now in my possession, multiple DVDs from 2007, 2008 etc. that play a song that sounds exactly like that one. I guess I should have said mid-late 2000s. The events you're talking about and the links you posted are older, so maybe they changed it. But I promise you lmao, it's real. And again, it's not the exact same song, but it's VERY similar. I wish I could find it.

EDIT: I recorded and uploaded a video of it. It's in potato quality, but fuck it lmao... and I literally just popped in a random DVD I grabbed, I swear every event from 2007-2009 at least had the same song. Not gonna lie though, after listening to this for the first time in forever, I feel like I was remembering it a little wrong and I thought they were more similar than they are. But every time I hear that song watching Bellator, I think of this, so... oh well. Maybe it's just me. They are somewhat similar at least. @Danespina

Last edited:
It's B. I have DVDs right now in my possession, multiple DVDs from 2007, 2008 etc. that play a song that sounds exactly like that one. I guess I should have said mid-late 2000s. The events you're talking about and the links you posted are older, so maybe they changed it. But I promise you lmao, it's real. And again, it's not the exact same song, but it's VERY similar. I wish I could find it.

EDIT: I recorded and uploaded a video of it. It's in potato quality, but fuck it lmao... and I literally just popped in a random DVD I grabbed, I swear every event from 2007-2009 at least had the same song. Not gonna lie though, after listening to this for the first time in forever, I feel like I was remembering it a little wrong and I thought they were more similar than they are. But every time I hear that song watching Bellator, I think of this, so... oh well. Maybe it's just me. They are somewhat similar at least. @Danespina

Yes! There it is. It’s slightly different than I remember as well, but that’s definitely it.

Makes sense. My interest in ROH waned around that time, but I definitely owned a few of those DVDs such as Driven in 2007 and both Death Before Dishonor’s in 2009 (which I attended).

So glad you posted the music. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back