Colton Smith Vs Abel Trujilo

Missed Abel's debute. I'd still take him over Colton though.

If he fights the way we saw last, Smith will have a rough night

Maybe Colton will change his mind about how "easy" MMA is when he's unconscious with Trujillo standing over him.

lol Right. Him saying that is f'n stupid, especially coming from a guy that couldn't finish one fight the whole season.

If I'm being honest, I'm just excited for someone to lay a smackdown on Colton haha. I think Abel could definitely be that guy.

Ok so is colton going to LW or something?What kindo stupid fucking thread is this then?Yes let's just start making threads about guys all fighting others in different weight classes to waste peoples time.

Ok so is colton going to LW or something?What kindo stupid fucking thread is this then?Yes let's just start making threads about guys all fighting others in different weight classes to waste peoples time.

He said he's most likely dropping to 155 after the finale.

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2012/...-colton-smith-considering-drop-to-lightweight

Colton is one of my new faves. Not because of his personality, fighting style, or military affiliation - just because of the massive butthurt that ensues after each of his victories.

Abel Trujilo is one the the biggest LW and Colton is slightly smaller than the average WW I think....

BTW this would be a helluva one sided beating. Can't wait to see it

Is Abel even in the UFC after the brutal TKO win over his wife?

Wow, I'm surprised. They usually give TUF winners a couple of gimmes to get acclimated. I'm happy with this though. Abel by TKO.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. War Trujillo!

our team wrestled against abel's team in college and he has come up to my bjj gym to train a few times in the last year. When i saw him i was surprised....his tattoo used to be of a rosary in college, now its the dog chains, quite a big difference lol

Back