Colton Smith signs with WSOF

AwL3aN2.gif

Thanks for reminding me how Whittaker punched the fuck out of him.

One of the worst fighters I've ever seen in the UFC. I know people will disagree, that's fine, its just my opinion. Dude was so fucking one-dimensional, boring and deluded for a man with such a small MMA record,it was hard to stomach.

I dont really think you need to worry about that. :icon_chee

I dont really think you need to worry about that. :icon_chee

If we are talking about all time UFC than I think a lot of people would disagree with him, but if it's just past 10 years UFC I could agree with that.

Good for him! The guy is a warrior. He trains his ass off daily and still manages time to defend this country so little sherfuckers like yourselves can't sit here and bitch and moan about eeeeeeeverything

Getting signed by WSoF is easy.

Needs to go back to Welterweight, so he can match up with guys like Jon Fitch and Jake Shields, and put us all into comas.

Needs to go back to Welterweight, so he can match up with guys like Jon Fitch and Jake Shields, and put us all into comas.

Damn it's become the boring fighters only division since Toquinho got suspended.

I think he will go on a good winstreak and storm his way back into the ufc in no time actually, he has all the tool but needs a teacher not a trainer.

Don't care to watch this dude fight whatsoever.

I have literally no interest at all in this guy...His ''this is easy'' shit obviously pissed off a lot of fans and his style was never exciting...

I have literally no interest at all in this guy...His ''this is easy'' shit obviously pissed off a lot of fans and his style was never exciting...
Never understood why.

Didn't see his season but we are on page 4 of a post about a WSOF signee. That means enough people care about him to make him a good signing.

He's not nearly as bad as this thread is making him out to be. Ricci and Cutts are decent wins for someone with his experience.

Man, if the UFC was so EASY for him, can you imagine how easy wsof will be!?

Are you trying to misunderstand his obvious meaning to troll or are you just not very smart?

I'm no Colton Smith fan, but he was clearly saying fighting in MMA is easy compared to being a soldier in a war.

Back