Colton Smith Post Fight Discussion: gameplan/speech/harley diss (merged threads)

Andrewwawa

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
to an all finish fight card.
Has that happened in the ufc?

Anyways, didnt think the fight was as bad as some are going crazy over.

He was a lot worse during the season; he went for a bunch of chokes in this fight.

Also ricci is a very undersized guy; hes a 155er and maybe hell look a little better there

another thing; this place is as packed as a normal cards youtube prelims lol

Last edited:
to an all finish fight card.
Has that happened in the ufc?

Anyways, didnt think the fight was as bad as some are going crazy over.

He was a lot worse during the season; he went for a bunch of chokes in this fight.

Also ricci is a very undersized guy; hes a 155er and maybe hell look a little better there

First fight was a decision.

That armbar was close though. He was probably too tired to pull it off. Ricci's legit, Colton was just the better man tonight.

Didn't enjoy the fight, but Colton used his gameplan perfectly but it's not really a gameplan I agree with.

I was hoping Ricci would finish that armbar but did any one else laugh when Dana looked pissed when Colton wasn't paying attention to the harley guy?

I think people were mainly pissed because they don't like Colton. I didn't watch TUF 16 but saw his cheapshot and hoped he would lose too, but I don't hate the guy.

I was hoping Ricci was going to get that late armbar, would have been a great finish. Has been a great card, Imagine if Guillard/Varner had happened too :(

give him mike pierce, then kos then fitch and cut the boring fucker. all fights to be on facebook prelims.

I didn't even watch this season, only reason I payed attention right now was because I heard he was a ranger and so am I

My thread regarding why I dont like him just got deleted so I'll just say that I'm not fond of the guy

I was hoping Ricci would finish that armbar but did any one else laugh when Dana looked pissed when Colton wasn't paying attention to the harley guy?

Yeah I thought that was pretty funny. Dana was pissed. You gotta respect the sponsors.

wasnt a bad fight at all but man he pissed me off with tht cheap shot.

give him mike pierce, then kos then fitch and cut the boring fucker. all fights to be on facebook prelims.

why would pierce kos or fitch be on the prelims?

maybe pierce lol

but definitely not facebook

Ricci had nothing for Colton.

It's not Colton's fault that Ricci couldn't defend against the wrestling.

this fighting style can't get him far, he's like a grinding wrestler but what's going to happen when he fights a real wrestler especially in this division

Back