Social Colt to suspend AR-15 production.. For civilian use.

Amerikuracana

Life allows the illusion of relativity
Banned
Reaction score
The fix is in. 2005 establishment Republican is likely on board. The corporate and governmental powers do not want a potential power loss as they continue to push fast, odd social change. If you think it is also about saving civilian lives, you can voice that opinion.

I do not currently own a large(er) caliber rifle. I get the feeling the .22 in the house isn't safe.

The establishment Rs will chat with their nra buddies at the club; the nra will slowly change its tune and exist as a hunting club type org. It's coming

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.detroitnews.com/amp/40171917

This is a temporary halt in production, btw.. But I do believe it may signify more. Possibly not.

EDIT: The excuse used for the move is market saturation. If this is a complete truth told by the company for its strategy, then this story may not be cause for alarm.

Last edited:
I'd read that there was a misunderstanding by someone at a distributorship and that's not Colt's plan. Haven't looked into it further.

EDIT: Production would "resume" once the glut in the market dissipates.

So bc they can’t take away the second amendment, they will find other means huh.

shit.

And this continues as big tech is pushing a new green card law through Congress so they can bring in millions upon millions of lower paid workers, so the American worker can get fucked some more. People are literally being pushed into lower quality of life bc wages won’t go up as migrants will take the jobs being paid way less.

To quote the Beatles... “you say you want a revolution....”

I like to take the guns first, due process second.

Trump must be ecstatic

Out of curiosity, what has happened with sales of assault rifles since Beto's blunder?

Shit like this is why I went with a 223 AR. It's a common enough round that I won't have to worry about ammo being scarce once the wanna be tyrants in DC get their wish and ARs get whacked.

Colt’s chief executive officer, Dennis Veilleux, says it is not permanently ending production but believes there is already an adequate supply of sporting rifles on the market.

You don’t say?

Colt’s chief executive officer, Dennis Veilleux, says it is not permanently ending production but believes there is already an adequate supply of sporting rifles on the market.

You don’t say?

That's because the AR is America's choice of semi-auto rifles. The very definition of what is protected under the 2nd.

Great opportunity for smaller manufacturers to make better products and get a chance in the market, IMO.

Sounds more like Colt acknowledging they're not competive in the open market and aren't meeting sales goals with their semi auto AR offerings

There's better value and quality for the price manufacturers out there than colt for this incredibly popular platform. The dinosaur couldn't keep up here.

So bc they can’t take away the second amendment, they will find other means huh.

shit.

And this continues as big tech is pushing a new green card law through Congress so they can bring in millions upon millions of lower paid workers, so the American worker can get fucked some more. People are literally being pushed into lower quality of life bc wages won’t go up as migrants will take the jobs being paid way less.

To quote the Beatles... “you say you want a revolution....”

What are you talking about? This is a temporary decision by Colt, not the J- globalists taking away your guns like Obama did.

Great opportunity for smaller manufacturers to make better products and get a chance in the market, IMO.

The smaller guys already ate up Colt's market-share. Hence this decision by them. Their main appeal was them servicing military contracts and their history with the gun. Now FNH is the supplier.

gun grab scares are good for the gun business

Went to a public DNR range today, spoke with a RSO and he stated that around 80% of the rifles he sees are ARs

Most of the time I go there it’s ALL AR’s and a couple people with bolt guns

Sounds more like Colt acknowledging they're not competive in the open market and aren't meeting sales goals with their semi auto AR offerings

There's better value and quality for the price manufacturers out there than colt for this incredibly popular platform. The dinosaur couldn't keep up here.

It's this. People buy Colt for the brand name, but if all you care about is function, you can get something VIRTUALLY IDENTICAL for way cheaper.

If all you care about is going fast, are you gonna buy a brand new Ferrari or soup up a Honda Civic?

This.
Competition has been eroding Colt towards bankruptcy for a long time.

Out of curiosity, what has happened with sales of assault rifles since Beto's blunder?
There is a rumor that Beto is on the NRA's payroll. I have seen some stuff out there that confirms it.

I think you mean since Trump said he liked to take the guns first, due process second.

Back