College Hoops 2023-2024 Thread (UCONN Back 2 Back)

The B1G may have lost this year’s challenge 8-6 but they did outscore the ACC over the 14 games. Make no mistake about it, the B1G is still the ACC’s daddy.

@Frank23 @HAWTakayama Busted out the 94 jerseys tonight (the last and only time we beat UConn), doesn't look like it's gonna work though.

<34>

So many upsets this season shit is weird

Who’s #1? The Due or UConn? I personally would go with my home state The Conn. They’ve beaten every opponent by double digits, including Bama.

Last edited:
Louisville now 0-10 after losing by 22 to 1-9 FSU.

<6>

I think, at this juncture, one could conclude that Kenny Payne is the worst coach of all-time. Small sample size, yes. Only 9 games. But I feel like my grandma could at least win a game at The Ville over 9 contests and she’s not even alive.

Interesting. Not the most meaningful stat in the world but the Mountain West has 3 of the remaining 7 unbeatens in D1.

Chris Beard arrested for choking his fiance.

<6>

Chris Beard arrested for choking his fiance.

<6>

Terrible to see but absolutely wild since my girlfriend and I were just talking him up less than 12 hours ago (her nephew is a HS basketball player in Round Rock who wants to play for UT).

UCLA throttled Maryland. 29 point lead at halftime. It got as high as 38 before ucla called off the dogs. Kentucky up next

huge day of college ball coming up. Lots of ranked teams and out of conference matchups. This might be best day of college ball between now and the tourney

8 kansas vs 14 indiana
4 alabama vs 15 gonzaga
2 virgina vs 5 houston
13 kentucky vs 16 ucla
6 tennessee vs 9 arizona
23 ohio state vs north carolina
3 uconn vs butler

Damn, to say Kentucky fans aren't happy right now would be an understatement.

5 remaining unbeatens:

UConn
The Due
Miss State
Utah State
New Mexico

Damn, to say Kentucky fans aren't happy right now would be an understatement.
UK grad here. To most fans I know Calapari can't leave soon enough. As a fan I would trade the 4 top 10 class we got coming in just to get Cal out.

Hoping New Mexico can maintain, my nephew went to the game yesterday and said the crowd was wild.

UK grad here. To most fans I know Calapari can't leave soon enough. As a fan I would trade the 4 top 10 class we got coming in just to get Cal out.
Hope y'all steal Muss if that's the case, Arky fans have been getting too uppity lately.

Hoping New Mexico can maintain, my nephew went to the game yesterday and said the crowd was wild.
Have you ever been to a game there? The playing surface and most of the seating are below street level and the ceiling is wood. Probably the most underrated CBB venue.

Back