College Hoops 2023-2024 Thread (UCONN Back 2 Back)

Almost time to revenge those sucka ass bruins for what they did to poor Adam Morrison back in aught-6

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

LIGHT THE BEAM!!!!!!

Someone tell Foster Im looking for him...
Except y'all already got revenge for that two years ago, now UCLA will get revenge tonight.

<{yearp}>

I’m in the 97th percentile. That boi GOATed!

16-A4-DD1-C-D2-A9-41-FF-A3-D2-C2-D0-B42-F4-C2-C.jpg

I’m in the 97th percentile. That boi GOATed!

16-A4-DD1-C-D2-A9-41-FF-A3-D2-C2-D0-B42-F4-C2-C.jpg
very nice!
My claim to fame was finishing Top 50 in 2004 99.9 with a perfect elite 8 sans 1 game, when Uconn ran the table. Raked in nicely in a pool of all my schools' athletes.
I was watching all the games all year and caught lightning in a bottle. Have done a random-chance throwaway bracket in recent years and been between 20th and 70th most of the time. Pretty bad.

very nice!
My claim to fame was finishing Top 50 in 2004 99.9 with a perfect elite 8 sans 1 game, when Uconn ran the table. Raked in nicely in a pool of all my schools' athletes.
I was watching all the games all year and caught lightning in a bottle. Have done a random-chance throwaway bracket in recent years and been between 20th and 70th most of the time. Pretty bad.

That’s still epic, man! Picking 7 of the final 8 is incredibly tough.

That’s still epic, man! Picking 7 of the final 8 is incredibly tough.
Yeah it was pretty insane.
So many likeable teams and memorable players in that era.
Final 4:
Gtech w/ Jack and co.
Duke w/ Deng, Shavlik, JJ Redick, Sehlden Williams, Duhon, Daniel Ewing
Ok State w/ lucas and the graham twins
Uconn with Gordon and Okafor Hilton Armstrong, Marcus Williams, Josh Boone, Denham Brown. IMO the most stacked NCAA team that I can think of. 6-7 legit NBA talents. Maybe Florida w/ Noah and Horford was close.

I'm prolly bias, but that 2004 had an absurd amount of deep teams.
The St Louis Regional alone had like 8 teams with multiple legit pros.

74210343-2547-4-AE6-84-AF-3-A4190704739.jpg

My last brag post of the tourney since there’s nowhere to go but down from here! <Moves>

Yeah it was pretty insane.
So many likeable teams and memorable players in that era.
Final 4:
Gtech w/ Jack and co.
Duke w/ Deng, Shavlik, JJ Redick, Sehlden Williams, Duhon, Daniel Ewing
Ok State w/ lucas and the graham twins
Uconn with Gordon and Okafor Hilton Armstrong, Marcus Williams, Josh Boone, Denham Brown. IMO the most stacked NCAA team that I can think of. 6-7 legit NBA talents. Maybe Florida w/ Noah and Horford was close.

I'm prolly bias, but that 2004 had an absurd amount of deep teams.
The St Louis Regional alone had like 8 teams with multiple legit pros.

The Conn’s front count was unbelievably loaded back then. And is back! Crazy how Georgia Tech and Okie State have been borderline irrelevant since then, esp Ga Tech

I didnt realize UCLA was a 2, thought we were the favorites

vince-mc-mahon-gulp.gif

If we beat Gonzaga without adem bona who is our best defender and rim protector, just wow. I mean against drew timme, he is way too big a loss

If we beat Gonzaga without adem bona who is our best defender and rim protector, just wow. I mean against drew timme, he is way too big a loss
Timme is horribly overrated and relies on hooking around defenders and getting whistles.
Reminds me of this goof somehow lol
aHR0cHM6Ly91bmQuY29tL3dwLWNvbnRlbnQvdXBsb2Fkcy8yMDA5LzAyLzIwMzMxNTItMS5qcGVn.jpg

rooting hard for FAU but that ball was so clearly OB off them, wow

Back