College Hoops 2023-2024 Thread (UCONN Back 2 Back)

Dear lord I would take 10 years ago Pitino 1000 tumes over Cal. Both are pretty scummy folks but difference being Pitino can coach.
It would be funny stealing Muss from Arkansas. Since they actually think they're a blue blood in basketball. <Lmaoo>

It would be funny stealing Muss from Arkansas. Since they actually think they're a blue blood in basketball. <Lmaoo>
the base wants Drew or Brad Stevens . We could likely get Drew ...Stevens is a pipe dream unless he wants back as a college coach.

the base wants Drew or Brad Stevens . We could likely get Drew ...Stevens is a pipe dream unless he wants back as a college coach.
Billy D is still in his 50s but I don't know if he can take the spotlight like Calipari can. Like we missed the tournament 2 or 3 years in a row after the titles and literally no one cared because it's not football.

Which Drew? The one at Baylor or his brother?
Lol the one at Baylor hes UKs main target if Cal leaves anytime soon... realitistic anyway. I'm sure we go after Stevens n Donovan ..... neither Stevens or Donovan leaves THE NBA for maybe a little more money but twice the work n 5x the pressure.

Billy D is still in his 50s but I don't know if he can take the spotlight like Calipari can. Like we missed the tournament 2 or 3 years in a row after the titles and literally no one cared because it's not football.

UK fucked up picking Tubby over Donovan. I think BD does just fine at UK he started his career at UK he wouldn't be caught off gsurd . But why would he leave Bulls for marginally more money but twice the work n pressure.

Is Walton drunk or something? (Uconn vs Oregon)

Phil Knight looks like a dried-out Gene Ween

Brandon Miller of Bama has to be one of the best freshmen of the 21st century. Averaging 20 and 9 and 57% from 3 on high volume.

The Due just destroyed Gonzaga and Duke. They deserve to be #1 in the country. Only problem is the stupid preseason rankings act as an anchor and because Purdue is only #24, the pollsters may not move them a ton.

man, what a great weekend to be a boilermaker! stomp #6 gonzaga, beat your rival and win the big ten west in football, then smash #8 duke!

You attend the Due?! That’s awesome. What’s your major, if I may ask?
animal sciences with a concentration in pre-veterinary medicine. so besides all the boring chemistries and physics courses i get to work with cows, sheep, and chickens :D

animal sciences with a concentration in pre-veterinary medicine. so besides all the boring chemistries and physics courses i get to work with cows, sheep, and chickens :D

That’s fricking awesome, man. Plus if Edey buys a farm, you can be his go-to vet ;) lol

Back