College Football VS NFL

Oversimplification on my part, but I stand by it. You have a hand full of teams that are in it every year, and about 20 teams that don't have shot. It has ruined the NBA for all but a few markets as well, and I think it is why the NFL is King.

I get it, if you live in one of those markets it is great. I lived in Colorado before the NHL salary cap, and I loved that every year the Avalanche were in the hunt for a championship.

I boycotted college football a decade ago when they refused to give people a playoff. Haven't been back since.

Fuck college football. Everyone knows every SEC program is dirty as shit.

At least the NFL has parity. Iowa State is never going to the playoffs. The Browns could be a playoff team this year.

Parity really is the key. I still watch some college basketball, but watch no NBA.
SEC B1G and BIG12 are Bias IMO.

It will go back to its Rugby roots ?
Naw those times are long gone when "Slinging" Sammy Baugh started airing it out coaches jumped the wagon in which lead to specialized positions and even subs categories of the same positions because of the offensive and defensive schemes. The game gets harder and more complex the higher the levels and it also becomes more demanding.

Naw those times are long gone when "Slinging" Sammy Baugh started airing it out coaches jumped the wagon in which lead to specialized positions and even subs categories of the same positions because of the offensive and defensive schemes. The game gets harder and more complex the higher the levels and it also becomes more demanding.
I always thought something like the CFL would go to one Platoon to save money ?

I believe if the CFL joined with the NFL it would benefit both leagues
So have a Toronto and Vancouver teams in the NFL and the rest of the CFL clubs could continue playing in the summer season but under the NFL banner ?

College football kills me. Lol at 55-7 scores.

So have a Toronto and Vancouver teams in the NFL and the rest of the CFL clubs could continue playing in the summer season but under the NFL banner ?

Have a tier system like soccer does.

So have a Toronto and Vancouver teams in the NFL and the rest of the CFL clubs could continue playing in the summer season but under the NFL banner
You can add them all and split them between the AFC and NFC.

Wouldn't work as apart from Toronto and Vancouver the stadiums are too small for the rest of the CFL compared to the NFL teams ?
?
Give it time I think it would explode.

Historically, I haven't really been much into College football, but I am trying to get more into it.

College ball has wild swings in score and momentum and is generally more exciting, IMO. Top-25 games, mainly.

NFL by far... too many stupid option plays in college. I can't stand that shit.

Back