College Football VS NFL

NFL. It must be noted after the top 5-6 power conferences in NCAAF there becomes a huge drop-off in the live gameplay itself.

Which one do you watch more For me it's college less bullshit and they don't shout oh shit look 7 players kneeling 5 players standing 4 laying side ways how many players are watching football

You weren't really into the NFL if a few people kneeling busted your balls.

Which one do you watch more For me it's college less bullshit and they don't shout oh shit look 7 players kneeling 5 players standing 4 laying side ways how many players are watching football
I think I watch more college than pros, although I'm not sure why.

NFL, college football just isnt good football.

I don't know how anyone can watch C level athletes running gimmick offenses after you've witnessed the speed of the NFL

Exactly

And as much as the kneel thing annoyed me it’s more annoying when a college player gets suspended for a year for making 600 bucks signing autographs

Exactly

And as much as the kneel thing annoyed me it’s more annoying when a college player gets suspended for a year for making 600 bucks signing autographs

I don't even kneel at church anymore.

Had to make my girl get up on a ladder when I proposed just to ensure I wasn't disrespecting the troops.

Last edited:
I don't even kneel church anymore.

Had to make my girl get up on a ladder when I proposed just to ensure I wasn't disrespecting the troops.

I’m just glad they’re not gonna show the anthem anymore

Clouds my gambling logic

As an Englishmen I always presumed that College and NFL fans liked both comp's as it's the same sport ?

As an Englishmen I always presumed that College and NFL fans liked both comp's as it's the same sport ?
It depends on where you live the majority of the time. Flyover states more often than prefer college to NFL. The bigger cities almost all have pro franchises so that's what they favor. No one really gives a shit about college on the east and west coasts.

It depends on where you live the majority of the time. Flyover states more often than prefer college to NFL. The bigger cities almost all have pro franchises so that's what they favor. No one really gives a shit about college on the east and west coasts.

What about College Football in New York

USC, Florida, Florida St?

I boycotted college football a decade ago when they refused to give people a playoff. Haven't been back since.

Fuck college football. Everyone knows every SEC program is dirty as shit.

At least the NFL has parity. Iowa State is never going to the playoffs. The Browns could be a playoff team this year.

Parity really is the key. I still watch some college basketball, but watch no NBA.

NFL. But I dig college too. I’m a Bears fan before anything else sports related tho so that’s why I say NFL.

That said, rule changes and tv contract bs has seen me watching far less football than I used to. I used to watch every televised game that I could back in the day but now I only really watch the Bears, and the occasional oddball game during the regular season. The rule changes have been the biggest reason for me personally -I love defense, and most sports are watering that side of their games down with bullshit rules.

NFL. But I dig college too. I’m a Bears fan before anything else sports related tho so that’s why I say NFL.

That said, rule changes and tv contract bs has seen me watching far less football than I used to. I used to watch every televised game that I could back in the day but now I only really watch the Bears, and the occasional oddball game during the regular season. The rule changes have been the biggest reason for me personally -I love defense, and most sports are watering that side of their games down with bullshit rules.
Would One Platoon Football work to make the game more exciting ?

Would One Platoon Football work to make the game more exciting ?

I don’t understand the question

It’s not ‘excitement’ that’s the problem for me, it’s purposely watering down and limiting what one side of the ball can do in an effort to increase scoring while pretending it’s actually about player safety. Some of the shit that constitutes pass interference or a personal foul for hitting a QB (or any player like the defenseless receiver crap) is complete bullshit. Just let them play, and admit it’s a dangerous sport and move on with it ffs.

But it’s never going to happen, it’s only going to get worse.

I don’t understand the question

It’s not ‘excitement’ that’s the problem for me, it’s purposely watering down and limiting what one side of the ball can do in an effort to increase scoring while pretending it’s actually about player safety. Some of the shit that constitutes pass interference or a personal foul for hitting a QB (or any player like the defenseless receiver crap) is complete bullshit. Just let them play, and admit it’s a dangerous sport and move on with it ffs.

But it’s never going to happen, it’s only going to get worse.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-platoon_system.

Nope. I think it has to do with parity in college football. States with powerhouse college football teams love college. Everyone else, NFL.

Ohio, Michigan, Texas, southern states love college football. Their teams are in the championship every year.

It's like baseball in the US. No one cares outside Boston and New York because they are out their buying championships.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back