College Football National Championship Game Discussion v1: Bucks vs Ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite BALCO subplot was Tammy Thomas who got busted by the lab at UCLA. The police and FBI had her under surveillance and there was restraining order against her from going near the lab where they developed the test for THG.

Over time she started to look like a man.

tammythomas.jpg

Revo 3

Lol they looked like lil kids trying to tackle big brother against Vince Young

and they were on roids.

said they were leaving to pursue med school after one of the bros failed his drug test.

Too bad that 2012 Ohio St. team got shut out of the BCS Title Game due to sanctions. Otherwise, Urban Meyer would be sitting pretty with 4 Titles to Nick CANban's 3.

Not reall a fan of either to tell you the truth, but I'll go with O.

Lol Saban has 4

Dude let me help you out. Before the 2012 college football season, Nick Saban had 3 national titles (2003, 2009, 2011) and Urban Meyer had 2 (2006, 2008). In that 2012 college football season, Alabama goes 12-1 and Ohio St 12-0. Therefore, if Ohio St is post season eligible they play Notre Dame in that game and likely win which gives Meyer his third title and leaves Saban stuck at three. With Ohio State's win tonight, Urban would have 4 titles and Saban 3. There, get it.

I know you're a fan of the U, so I would expect you to be slow. I hope that helps.

Keep canning it up with your make believe scenarios.

Dude let me help you out. Before the 2012 college football season, Nick Saban had 3 national titles (2003, 2009, 2011) and Urban Meyer had 2 (2006, 2008). In that 2012 college football season, Alabama goes 12-1 and Ohio St 12-0. Therefore, if Ohio St is post season eligible they play Notre Dame in that game and likely win which gives Meyer his third title and leaves Saban stuck at three. With Ohio State's win tonight, Urban would have 4 titles and Saban 3. There, get it.

I know you're a fan of the U, so I would expect you to be slow. I hope that helps.
And none of these have a functioning playoff scenario anyways, present included, so I think it's moot really. Both are top guys with top salaries and top recruits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back