Collecting antique books...

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
So we have matching antique book shelves that my wife happened to come across a few months ago and she's been buying the oldest books she can find to put in there. We restored the shelves as best as we could by reading and watching Youtube videos.

We found this site:

http://www.booksbythefoot.com/shop/pc/Little-Vintage-6p166.htm

They sell antique books by the foot. We'll try buying a foot of their oldest stuff, but they only go back around 150 years. Shit gets expensive quick when you hit books from the 1700s...

Does anyone else here do this? Any site that sells very old books besides eBay? We're looking for 1700s... we wanna go as old as we can get without breaking the bank.

It's her new hobby, I'm just playing along.

dbb1a7e58eb7ca781c8e909415de830e.jpg

You're buying books without any regard as to what books they are?

LOL I'll take six feet of books please

that's like racking up bitches regardless of where they are on a scale of 1-10
@Streetz

man, you really took that comment seriously in that thread. I just use comparisons when speaking about a woman's looks.

"she looks like _____ but with a bigger ass." havent heard the rating system used since I was probably 15

I really want 1600s or 1500s. The Vatican library scenes in Angels and Demons are awesome. I wanna go through those books.

man, you really took that comment seriously in that thread. I just use comparisons when speaking about a woman's looks.

"she looks like _____ but with a bigger ass." havent heard the rating system used since I was probably 15
meh, you threw down the condescending, PC answer about rating a woman. it's OK, you're a product of your time.

meh, you threw down the condescending, PC answer about rating a woman. it's OK, you're a product of your time.

Youre such a crotchety old man. lmfao. Literally go back and look at my post. I said that I dont rate women on a 1-10 scale because I dont hang out with douchebags or virgins. Nowhere in that post says its condescending, patronizing, or mysoginistic to do so.

I like to mess with you because you go off on tangents about shit out of nowhere about PC culture (I live in the middle of the country...Im not super progressive and I think SJWs are a joke). Have a Werthers Original and calm down, Gran Torino.

it was just the typical only 'virgins and douchebags' post in the 'berry.
hm, I'm here.
and I've fucked more women than you've ever met, bucko

I really want 1600s or 1500s. The Vatican library scenes in Angels and Demons are awesome. I wanna go through those books.

Yes!

Imagine how many other pictures like this we can uncover!

221389b117cd5580143d04710be3ef10.jpg

Youre such a crotchety old man. lmfao. Literally go back and look at my post. I said that I dont rate women on a 1-10 scale because I dont hang out with douchebags or virgins. Nowhere in that post says its condescending, patronizing, or mysoginistic to do so.

I like to mess with you because you go off on tangents about shit out of nowhere about PC culture (I live in the middle of the country...Im not super progressive and I think SJWs are a joke). Have a Werthers Original and calm down, Gran Torino.

Go throw your tantrum elsewhere kiddo. The grown ups are talking about old books.

it was just the typical only 'virgins and douchebags' post in the 'berry.
hm, I'm here.
and I've fucked more women than you've ever met, bucko

Yeah, and who always brings up the virgins and douchebags stuff????

I dream of a baller library. Just sucks that most would be scifi, and nothing of actual worth lol.

I wish I was super rich. I don't even give a shit about yachts and luxury cars.

4326541391_eb873ce792_o.jpg

lori-nix-library-2007.jpg

Goodwill outlet centers sell books by thr pound. you can fill up a shopping and they weight it on a scale.

You'd be lucky to find a book made prior to 1960 at Goodwill. My wife already has a few early 1800s books. They're in French, but that's ok.

I did this shit...while playing Skyrim. Couldn't see paying real life gold for old books.

Back