Colin Mcgregor - “I will Cheque the Leg Lick”

I think Poirier fights a potential rematch differently. He knows Conor will focus on the leg kick. I think he tries to set up that counter right hook he was finding more.

Your conception of causation is ridiculous man. If I fall out a window the cause of death is listed as falling out a window. It doesn't say alcoholism (which is the reason I fell out the window). Conor got KOd by punches because they landed and knocked him out. You can muse about if his leg hurting causing his boxing defense to be inadequate, but that looks silly as well honestly.

But saying shit like "by far the biggest reason he lost" is way over the line. The reason he lost is the reason he lost. That is "by far" the biggest reason. KO (punches).
so if you get drunk and fall out a window youd be okay with me saying you committed suicide instead of saying that you were drunk and accidentally fell. got it.

I remember reading Connor's old forum posts when he started fighting he had the worst spelling I've seen, I would of almost considered him an idiot if that's all I knew about him.

6NtRnrf7-F4

That's looks..kind of good?

Conor looked absolutely terrible at the start of the second and had no power on his punches.

He was landing the left early and often in the first and Dustin was hurt by them, but as the leg went, so did the speed and the power. Those leg kicks are vicious and do a lot more damage than you might think. Once you have a dead/hurting/useless front leg everything falls apart. That’s when Dustin started landing his own punches and beating conor badly.

i mean Dustin was losing early for sure, he ate that left a lot and reacted badly to them. The wrestling didn’t do much, maybe sapped Conor’s energy a bit but Dustin started having Real success standing after conor‘s speed and power went out the window with his front leg

Dustin was finding the check right hook before Conor's leg was fucked, the same check hook that ultimately rocked conor and started the ending sequence of the fight.

The leg kicks were an important factor, but to say that it was the most important factor seems like a stretch. Dustin was giving him problems everywhere and time was on dustin's side.

Back